2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

this. get the backup center (urbik) back on the bench where he belongs. get the guy who can't even play yet (kujo) back on the bench where he belongs, and give me back my starting O Line. Karlos is not shady, Harvin is not watkins, and hogan is not harvin. we are fine, play a clean game and we win. they may actually be a better team on the road. at the Ralph, they play like the drunken fans surrounding them...

This. I don't think anyone could've expressed my sentiments any better

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFF on Bills-Giants game

The major positive for the Bills offense against the Giants was the performance of LT Cordy Glenn (+4.1). He was perfect in pass protection in 45 drop backs, finishing with a team-high +2.2 grade in that department

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/05/nyg-buf-grades-manning-struggles-kennard-posts-career-game

good to see as it seemed the line as a whole struggled. Seems we missed John Miller more than I expected. Hope he is back this week!

PFF on Bills-Giants game

The major positive for the Bills offense against the Giants was the performance of LT Cordy Glenn (+4.1). He was perfect in pass protection in 45 drop backs, finishing with a team-high +2.2 grade in that department

yeah, but the game went in the crapper when he was out and Kujo did his suck routine. we were down 16-3 by the time cordy got back. but yes, that is a positive and illustrates why teams whose O Lines go out with injuries generally end up having terrible seasons, coaches fired ,the whole bit. with Glenn and Miller out, the game got away on offense. Kujo cannot play just yet and urbik is just a backup center at this point in his career...

Edited by 8and8-->NoMore

Bills OL rank

9. Buffalo Bills (30th) in 2014
Pass blocking rank: 13th
Run blocking rank: 8th
Penalties rank: 9th

I wish I could put any faith in PFF...they had Miami's offensive line at No. 1 at the quarter-pole last year :lol:

Still, it's nice to see there's some improvement, which I believe is evident to even the untrained eye.

We still need to see Henderson improve, or be replaced at season's end (since I don't think Kouandjio is ever going to be a full-time starter), and I'd like to see Miller improve as well. Perhaps we'll see a marked difference upon Kromer's return.

They played awful offensively yesterday but managed to pull out the win. That is something good teams do. It was nice being on the opposite end of that type of outcome for a change.

it is something the Seahawks had perfected the last few years Edited by YoloinOhio

it is something the Seahawks had perfected the last few years

That game reminded me a lot of the NFC Championship last year. Seattle's Defense managed to limit Green Bay's points just enough despite many short fields thanks to Wilson's 4 INT's, and some fantastic big plays at the end out of Wilson turned the game around.