2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think this is a good scenario ( if TT can play). I was worried that if they won this game somehow, they would have a let down in KC and that's the game they really need for the wild card. Winning in NE and losing in KC would result in the same record but kill a WC tiebreaker because we know we aren't winning the division. Playing a game close enough to be driving to tie at the end and feeling screwed by the refs - they felt like they had as much right to that win as the Pats afterward. They are still confident going into next week and the next two games are the critical ones to making the playoffs.

Now we just need TT back. Please. I know he didn't look good last night but no one does vs NE. They are a very tough D.

The D looks fantastic.

Great punt catching by McKelvin...

wrong thread this is for the positive

I actually think this is a good scenario ( if TT can play). I was worried that if they won this game somehow, they would have a let down in KC and that's the game they really need for the wild card. Winning in NE and losing in KC would result in the same record but kill a WC tiebreaker because we know we aren't winning the division. Playing a game close enough to be driving to tie at the end and feeling screwed by the refs - they felt like they had as much right to that win as the Pats afterward. They are still confident going into next week and the next two games are the critical ones to making the playoffs.

Now we just need TT back. Please. I know he didn't look good last night but no one does vs NE. They are a very tough D.

The D looks fantastic.

We need a healthy QB who limits mistakes and can keep Sammy in the game.

I thought this was the best game the D has played all year.

I hope they continue this against the Chiefs

A W last night would have been sweet but not expected to a great extent.

The D is playing good, Shady now has 3 straight 100+ yards rushing. Don't let the Chefs get in your head.

How much do we love Shady????

CBF

I thought this was the best game the D has played all year.

I hope they continue this against the Chiefs

How much do we love Shady????

CBF

the Bills have been able to run on the Chiefs the last two years and have played really good D against them as well. They match up with them really well. And that was when we couldn't run on anyone. Regardless of who the QB is, if we can run on them we can win.

A W last night would have been sweet but not expected to a great extent.

The D is playing good, Shady now has 3 straight 100+ yards rushing. Don't let the Chefs get in your head.

He only rushed for 80 something yards last night -- so not three straight 100 yard games. But he did have 40+ receiving meaning he had over 100 yards from scrimmage. :beer:

He only rushed for 80 something yards last night -- so not three straight 100 yard games. But he did have 40+ receiving meaning he had over 100 yards from scrimmage. :beer:

My bad. I thought the guys in the booth said he had over 100. :oops:

They must have been talking total yds 109

edit - correction on my last post

McCoy turns in another 100-plus yard performance

LeSean McCoy went over 100 yards from scrimmage for the fourth straight game,

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

My bad. I thought the guys in the booth said he had over 100. :oops:

They must have been talking total yds 109

edit - correction on my last post

McCoy turns in another 100-plus yard performance

LeSean McCoy went over 100 yards from scrimmage for the fourth straight game,

I recall hearing that as well. Stats don't lie though....usually.

It's all good. This is the positive thread after all. I just wanted to clarify because he did have over 100 yards, just all of it wasn't on the ground. :beer: