2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweet from our old friend David Nelson

@DavidNelson86: I like what I see in Buffalo. Superstars all over the field, some Rex Ryan swagger, and a stadium full of the games most passionate fans

Aww, that's very nice! That makes me want to hug his girlfriend.

Not just Taylor, they are going to struggle against all of our weapons. Too many good ones to account for.

don't forget that Taylor prepared for this defense two games ago (playoff game). And the Ravens had success offensively. No, he didn't play, but he had to prepare for it so it's not like it's brand new.

And the Pats* have recently struggled with mobile QBs - losses to Newton, Kaep and Wilson in recent years.

Edited by YoloinOhio

don't forget that Taylor prepared for this defense two games ago (playoff game). And the Ravens had success offensively. No, he didn't play, but he had to prepare for it so it's not like it's brand new.

And the Pats* have recently struggled with mobile QBs - losses to Newton, Kaep and Wilson in recent years.

And that prep was for a defense that had much better players (Revis, Browner, Wilfork)

Win or lose, this team is good. I'm not worried about all the hype looking bad if they lose. The team praised NE all week, didn't say anything bad about them. Talked about how they have no one to cover Gronk, need King Kong, etc. The only thing that was trash taking IMO was Rex saying he didn't know who dion Lewis was. Twice. I think he's trying to get the Pats to give him the ball by saying he doesn't think they are really going to use him. If he succeeds in that then it takes touches away from their proven playmakers, and it's a great move.

Dareus and AW says they don't like the Pats - so what. The Steelers and Ravens say that stuff every time they play each other. I'm glad two of our best defenders want to light up the Pats and aren't all "we respect them, they are our great friends" BS

Tbh I just like having exciting football again. Where the experts don't all just assume across the board that the Pats will win. This is indeed a new era, whether they win this game or not.

But I still have a feeling about this Taylor kid!!! Win or lose. This is fun again!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Win or lose, this team is good. I'm not worried about all the hype looking bad if they lose. The team praised NE all week, didn't say anything bad about them. Talked about how they have no one to cover Gronk, need King Kong, etc. The only thing that was trash taking IMO was Rex saying he didn't know who dion Lewis was. Twice. I think he's trying to get the Pats to give him the ball by saying he doesn't think they are really going to use him. If he succeeds in that then it takes touches away from their proven playmakers, and it's a great move.

Dareus and AW says they don't like the Pats - so what. The Steelers and Ravens say that stuff every time they play each other. I'm glad two of our best defenders want to light up the Pats and aren't all "we respect them, they are our great friends" BS

Tbh I just like having exciting football again. Where the experts don't all just assume across the board that the Pats will win. This is indeed a new era, whether they win this game or not.

But I still have a feeling about this Taylor kid!!! Win or lose. This is fun again!

Ahhh good to have you back Yolo. :thumbsup:

This team will still win 10+ games.

They might. The only thing I saw out of today's game that I liked though was Shady's burst. He looked slowish last week but his burst was there today. Otherwise there is a lot of correcting to be done.

One thing that gives me hope is that Gronk and Brady do this to every team but I was hoping this D would be better than most teams.

They might. The only thing I saw out of today's game that I liked though was Shady's burst. He looked slowish last week but his burst was there today. Otherwise there is a lot of correcting to be done.

One thing that gives me hope is that Gronk and Brady do this to every team but I was hoping this D would be better than most teams.

:beer: We'll see. Today was terrible by most any metric. But I liked how they battled, and like you said I liked how Shady looked. The defensive game plan made NO sense to me, but I didn't see anything that looked like a fatal flaw. Everything looks correctable, and since this is the positive thread I'll go on and say I think they'll get it fixed starting in Miami.

The way the team battled back in the 4th quarter gives me hope. Maybe it takes something like this to learn and turn the corner, and maybe it's better to have it happen early. Maybe by the Monday night game in Foxboro the Bills can play a cleaner, cooler, more consistent game.