Would Ya? - Caitlyn Jenner

Gugny

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/bruce-jenner-interview-diane-sawyer-gay-30570744

Judge for yourself. He can't even look her in the eye when he says he's not gay.

"As far as I know I'm not gay". Who answers that question that way? As far as you know?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe someone confused about his gender?

No one knows what's going on in his mind but him. Profiling him from a 20/20 interview is only accurate on Criminal Minds. Not in real life.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe someone confused about his gender?

No one knows what's going on in his mind but him. Profiling him from a 20/20 interview is only accurate on Criminal Minds. Not in real life.

Did you watch the clip?

when and if she completes the gender transformation, based on the (heavily photoshopped) pictures, I wouldn't say 'no'....how's that for a safe answer?

and for the record, being a single guy, I have come across some women that used to be men, I would have no issues dating such a women. I haven't, but I wouldn't have an issue at all.

Has anyone answered yes to the would ya?

Edited by The Poojer

Does anyone know if he's had his package hacked off?

LMAO. Always count on you to tell it like it is! ;-)

Does anybody know? We need answers!

:lol:

There's your answer Rob.

Eff you Chef (correction/edit: Gugny too)! LMAO! Somebody get the vinegar out of my eyes! I am dying here!

Wouldn't Chas Bono have some use for it?

Good point! We are in a "recycling age."

Think green!

Reuse

Recycle

Reduce

Repurpose

Renew

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

when and if she completes the gender transformation, based on the (heavily photoshopped) pictures, I wouldn't say 'no'....how's that for a safe answer?

and for the record, being a single guy, I have come across some women that used to be men, I would have no issues dating such a women. I haven't, but I wouldn't have an issue at all.

Wow. Really?

Im not really a homophobe, but I couldnt do it. The minute I found out, I would call it quits.

Wow. Really?

Im not really a homophobe, but I couldnt do it. The minute I found out, I would call it quits.

Nope, that makes you a homophobe.

To prove your're not a homophobe, you must now go out and nail a tranny hooker...

Nope, that makes you a homophobe.

To prove your're not a homophobe, you must now go out and nail a tranny hooker...

Doesn't the word phobe or phobia mean you fear something? Just wondering. When someone says "your a homophobe" does that mean you fear them or hate them? Both?

Doesn't the word phobe or phobia mean you fear something? Just wondering. When someone says "your a homophobe" does that mean you fear them or hate them? Both?

It used to be. Nowadays, typical usage is to indicate that someone explicitly chooses to not be gay.