Garoppolo and Brady split reps at Patriots OTAs

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No . It is a story.

there is some underlying theme. and its probably something quite sneaky and or underhanded.

Devious comes to mind. Devilish is another word that pops out.

Bills need to prune the stem of any Bellichick trees asap!

Edited by 3rdand12

Beginning of end for Brady?

Bellichick says "... we're trying to give everyone an opportunity to learn our system and compete and play."

Is he saying the QB position is open and will be decided via competition?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494702/article/tom-brady-jimmy-garoppolo-split-reps-at-pats-otas

you need to get off the sauce bro, two bad threads in a row.

No story. Grapwhatever needs practice time under center and Brady doesn't. At this juncture it is nothing more then taking time to get ready.

Grap needs reps because Tommy is sitting out at least four games.

Beginning of end for Brady?

Bellichick says "... we're trying to give everyone an opportunity to learn our system and compete and play."

Is he saying the QB position is open and will be decided via competition?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494702/article/tom-brady-jimmy-garoppolo-split-reps-at-pats-otas

NON story as Jimmy needs to be ready day 1 in Sept. Brady won't be on the field,

Remember the threads last September that Brady was done and they were going to bench him in the bye week? Those were fun.

Haha. You must overreact to everything!

The only great thing about this deflategate is it revved up my hatred of the Pats* & their fans. So whiny.

Remember the threads last September that Brady was done and they were going to bench him in the bye week? Those were fun.

Last September he was a year younger, not involved in a scandal, and not riding the pine for 1st four games. I know you're a lazy thinker, but even you can see things have changed Edited by JTSP

Last September he was a year younger, not involved in a scandal, and not riding the pine for 1st four games. I know you're a lazy thinker, but even you can see things have changed

Should I go find the posts last year about how he was a year older than 2 years ago?

Obviously he's splitting reps for the very reasons you cited- not because he's lost his job.