Bills' Organized Team Activities: May 26-29

If anyone wants to see viral, small minded and uninformed commentary, I highly recommend checking out the comments at the end of the articles on syracuse.com. It is funny in a sad and depressing sort of way.

Same with the Snooze or any major news outlet. Depressing as hell to think that some of these people are in the general population...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think he's much better than Joe B. What don't you like about his reporting?

The symbols ">" and "<" are borrowed from mathematics. They mean "greater than" and "less than." They are also a bit counter-intuitive, in that they are the opposites of arrows. So when you see "Fairburn > Joke B IMO." It actually means he likes Fairburn more than Joe B.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

The symbols ">" and "<" are borrowed from mathematics. They mean "greater than" and "less than." They are also a bit counter-intuitive, in the they are the opposites of arrows. So when you see "Fairburn > Joke B IMO." It actually means he likes Fairburn more than Joe B.

Sh**! I'm having a slow start to the week. More coffee... :doh:

@TBNSports

It's OTA time: #Bills begin Organized Team Activities today. Info, schedule & more: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/05/26/bills-begin-otas-today/

Bills offseason workouts schedule

Organized Team Activity

Tuesday, May 26; Wednesday, May 27; Friday, May 29

Monday, June 1; Wednesday, June 3; Thursday, June 4

Monday, June 8 to Thursday, June 11

Mandatory Minicamp

Tuesday, June 16 to Thursday, June 18

Training Camp: Begins mid-July TBA

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I think everyone is most interested in the QB battle. I bet Tyrod comes out swinging and that it will really be a battle between he and EJ overall. Still soooooo long to go but OTA's will be fun

For OTA's Yes, but overall No. I am most interested in the O-Line battle. If the O-Line is good we can run and one of the 3 QB's should have enough time to throw. But since theres no contact during OTA's this will get put off to TC, thus QB battle will be what I watch for OTA's.

EJ da great!

Edit: Note to self. Stop immediately buying into every small piece of positive info you see.

Double edit: Screw it... 19-0!!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Ok, so it looks like Rex gave 1-on-1 interviews to the various local TV stations...will be interesting to see how each of them slant it.

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan dismisses talk of EJ roster spot in jeopardy... Says he was impressed how fast he's getting the ball out. @wgrz

Because of Twitter limitations, this tweet was cut off -- the last three words were "of the bag."