Patriots fire Jastremski and McNally

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were truly fired, I imagine reporters will be all over that wanting to get the real story. i imagine someone will pay them a ridiculous amount to tell it all.

If they were truly fired, I imagine reporters will be all over that wanting to get the real story. i imagine someone will pay them a ridiculous amount to tell it all.

I imagine that they were paid something and signed some kind of NDA. The Pats would be insane if they didn't do that.

Oh, wait a minute.

"If these two guys are so innocent, why did the Patriots fire them? So, these two guys are completely misunderstood, a pair of hapless innocents who didn’t want to get busted for lifting shoes and just wanted to drop a few pounds. Why then would the Patriots move so quickly and decisively to distance themselves?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/

Great question. If they're innocent, why were they fired?

The next question is: If this offense is so serious, why wasn't the mastermind of the plot also fired?

I guess the Patriot Way is to set a high morale and ethical standard only when it's convenient.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Great question. If they're innocent, why were they fired?

The next question is: If this offense is so serious, why wasn't the mastermind of the plot also fired?

I guess the Patriot Way is to set a high morale and ethical standard only when it's convenient.

They were fired for giving up their texts, not for their participation in the "manufactured scandal."

I hope they spill their guts on exactly how "involved" Brady was with this entire sordid affair. The Patriot Way my ass!

Now it's time to sell their side of the story for big money

Or make it up.

Depending on how pissed they are at the Pats/Brady, this could be explosive...