Gotta love Rex's attitude....wants to play Pats with Brady

I read somewhere that Rex Ryan said he's upset about the suspension, because he wants to beat the Patriots with Tom Brady on the field.

Whereas many of us fans were celebrating that we don't have face him twice this season, Rex is licking his lips.

I like that attitude.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that Rex Ryan said he's upset about the suspension, because he wants to beat the Patriots with Tom Brady on the field.

Whereas many of us fans were celebrating that we don't have face him twice this season, Rex is licking his lips.

I like that attitude.

This will be embarrassing then if they lose to Gorropolo

I like that attitude.

That is my attitude on this as well

I still think he should be punished......but I feel like we have a defense to beat the crap out of Brady now

I do not feel sorry for Brady. He gets to spend more time with Gisele. How bad can that be. With or without the suspension and with or without the deflated footballs, Brady is one of the greatest QBS in NFL history.

I want the Bills to kick his arse before retires. I am looking forward to the day when we do that on a regular basis before he retires.

I think Rex will eat Janeane's lunch.

Garoppolo seems like he should be ok based on how much time he has to get ready. But he won't be able to hear anything, and is coming from a one-read offense in college, as well as not having a very big arm or strong group of RBs. Rex's defenses are designed to confuse the Qb. It will be a challenge for him at The Ralph.

As much as I'd like to beat the Patriots when Tom Brady is starting (and trying) I'm not going to lose sleep if we beat them without him. At the end of the day, suspensions, injuries, players missing games is just as much a part of the game as anything else.

I'd rather get the victory. Don't care who's on the field. It's not like they'll delay the game for us if we're missing Dareus or we have an injury or three.

absolutely. It makes sense for most fans to feel this way. It also makes sense for players and coaches to feel the other way. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Everyone is going to say that they would rather beat Tom Brady. That is the competitive attitude that you want to portray. Behind closed doors though let's not kid ourselves, everyone is thrilled that they only have to play him once. I have said it a bunch on the topic but it is hard enough to win in the NFL. You should want every break that you can get. It isn't about proving your manhood or anything like that. All that matters at the end of the year is what your record is. If you have it easier than other teams, great!! There is no need to apologize.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I share the sentiment. I'm pleased the league came down hard on the Pats** but I definitely want the Bills to beat them with Brady* on the field.

And they will on the 2nd go around :thumbsup: