Gotta love Rex's attitude....wants to play Pats with Brady

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not feel sorry for Brady. He gets to spend more time with Gisele. How bad can that be. With or without the suspension and with or without the deflated footballs, Brady is one of the greatest QBS in NFL history.

I want the Bills to kick his arse before retires. I am looking forward to the day when we do that on a regular basis before he retires.

Gisele is a dimwit. Legitimate self absorbed dinwit. Even looking that good, the shelf life on dimwittedness has expired.

But you're correct on the rest.

This sort of talk from Rex (or some random coach) and AW is gonna really sting if we lose to the Brady-less Pats. :mellow:

Ha, I was waiting for this. The game was likely a pick'em by September even with Brady* playing...without him the Pats** are a shell of themselves, and RWS will be a ridiculous atmosphere. As soon as the suspension is upheld I'm going to put a couple of Benjamins on the Bills for this one.

Edited by eball

I will take any advantage we can get against the Pats.

CBF

Because we know the opposite is true..

seems like it would be more embarrassing if they said they would prefer to play Garoppolo, and then lost to Garoppolo

Yes that would be yet more embarrassing. Speaking of embarrassment, I will actually learn how to spell this jackoffs name it they beat the bills with him at qb

What else is Rex supposed to say? I'd be saying the same kind of thing, just not as often as Rex. He sure does like the camera and the spot light... In this case, that's the only thing I'd expect to hear.

What else is Rex supposed to say? I'd be saying the same kind of thing, just not as often as Rex. He sure does like the camera and the spot light... In this case, that's the only thing I'd expect to hear.

actually, at this point, we don't know which coach said it. It just said "a Bills coach." Rex meets with the media tomorrow after practice and I'm sure he will be asked about it. Edited by YoloinOhio

actually, at this point, we don't know which coach said it. It just said "a Bills coach." Rex meets with the media tomorrow after practice and I'm sure he will be asked about it.

What practice is this?

Ha, I was waiting for this. The game was likely a pick'em by September even with Brady* playing...without him the Pats** are a shell of themselves, and RWS will be a ridiculous atmosphere. As soon as the suspension is upheld I'm going to put a couple of Benjamins on the Bills for this one.

Yeah, but... Bills.

Rex's stats against Brady -- (from WGR this am)

Brady failed to score 14 pts 4 times, 3 were against jets

-5.7 pts fewer per game vs jets than average

QBR - 61 vs jets

QBR vs Rest of league - 73

Brady has 3 of his worst 9 QBR games vs Jets

QBR was 20 pts lower under pass pressure vs jets than rest of league

Offense for pats half as likely to contribute to a win vs jets than any other team

They noted he was 4-8 vs pats but was bringing a knife to a gunfight (qb wise, lol)

Edited by YoloinOhio