Gotta love Rex's attitude....wants to play Pats with Brady

I read somewhere that Rex Ryan said he's upset about the suspension, because he wants to beat the Patriots with Tom Brady on the field.

Whereas many of us fans were celebrating that we don't have face him twice this season, Rex is licking his lips.

I like that attitude.

The only way a win against the Pats is valid is while Brady is at QB & they are at full strength !

The Bills beat them at the end of last year & a lot of their starters were on the bench & the end result in the media was

"the same as it ever was" !!

The Bills won because the starters were on the bench !!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex's stats against Brady -- (from WGR this am)

Brady failed to score 14 pts 4 times, 3 were against jets

-5.7 pts fewer per game vs jets than average

QBR - 61 vs jets

QBR vs Rest of league - 73

Brady has 3 of his worst 9 QBR games vs Jets

QBR was 20 pts lower under pass pressure vs jets than rest of league

Offense for pats half as likely to contribute to a win vs jets than any other team

They noted he was 4-8 vs pats but was bringing a knife to a gunfight (qb wise, lol)

Encouraging, other than that last part :lol:

The only way a win against the Pats is valid is while Brady is at QB & they are at full strength !

The Bills beat them at the end of last year & a lot of their starters were on the bench & the end result in the media was

I have never heard of a valid win or an invalid win. What is better 9 valid wins or 10 invalid wins?

since this isn't CFB, all wins are valid.

It was "a Bills coach" who said it, but they didn't say which one.

He has media availability tomorrow though and am sure he will be asked about it.

I would not be surprised at all if he does prefer to play Brady.

I would be. He wants to win first and foremost so of course he would prefer Brady not in the game. Just false bravado now. Besides, he will get his chance to beat Brady later in the season.