a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

This thread could be the most ridiculous one of the year so far.... Howard, welcome to the board, however getting mad about being duped into deleting your own first post is nothing like challenging you or damaging your property... Truth be told, I'm sure the thread would have gotten you some nice "welcome's" and maybe a few smart ass comments, but would be quickly forgotten by all that viewed it. If you are old

Enough to have a grandson, you are probably old enough to be able to take a joke.... Moving on...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have learned that Gugny is a real Jerk. When I first joined he told me all members had to send him all of my personal info (Credit cards, pin numbers etc) to help maintain the site. Shortly after I did, weird charges started to show for all sort of bondage stuff. Coincidence, I think not.

He also told me that if you are not pro-Flutie, then you are not welcome here.

He's kind of a bully.

I can understand being angry about it, but the threats of violence is just taking it too far. Have you tried sending him a private message?

Yes. You have.

This young guy called GUGLY told me to click the button on the upper right of my first topic post so i did. it deleted the whole thing. Now my first post is gone. I dont know all of you guys but he seems to be a smartass. I knew guys like that in grammar school and i punched them in the mouth.

If you really want to get back at him, take your cursor and highlight his username, hold Ctrl and type "guglyrevenge.exe", hit enter to execute swift revenge, then go into your local drive (likely C drive) and delete your system 32 files to cover your tracks. Its the perfect crime!

If you really want to get back at him, take your cursor and highlight his username, hold Ctrl and type "guglyrevenge.exe", hit enter to execute swift revenge, then go into your local drive (likely C drive) and delete your system 32 files to cover your tracks. Its the perfect crime!

I am not sure where the Ctrl key is on my Android phone. Should i make sure it is charged in the microwave first when I do find it?

I never hold a grudge Bills fans like me and other 82 year olds can handle some light ribbing. My wife Shirl just got back from her hair appointement and told me to make friends not enemies so I'll have lunch and think more.

I am not sure where the Ctrl key is on my Android phone. Should i make sure it is charged in the microwave first when I do find it?

Make sure you update to the latest OS Lollipop first or else it won't fully charge in your toaster oven.

I have learned that Gugny is a real Jerk. When I first joined he told me all members had to send him all of my personal info (Credit cards, pin numbers etc) to help maintain the site. Shortly after I did, weird charges started to show for all sort of bondage stuff. Coincidence, I think not.

He's kind of a bully.

Same here! Back in January he told me to go jump in a lake! I live in Canada. You can guess how that worked out for me! :wallbash:

His grandson is probably still in school for the next few hours... However, he can call a travel agent and start making plans to show up at the TBDAHOT and shake his cane at him!

Gugny has been so kind to me, I find it hard that these allegations are factual... Actually, once I started paying his mortgage (for what he calls "internet protection") he has been nothing but polite!

Gugny once shot me with a pellet gun because I called him creepy. Then he jumped out of my tree and plastered the side of my house with used tissues. And he hadn't blown his nose in them :sick:

He's kind of a bully.

oooooo....and I thought I had it bad when mead wanted bottles of wine

Same here! Back in January he told me to go jump in a lake! I live in Canada. You can guess how that worked out for me! :wallbash:

Canada?!??! I thought you said Xanadu!!

He's kind of a bully.

You know those pictures he got you to send him? Yeah, you don't want to know where those wound up.

I never hold a grudge Bills fans like me and other 82 year olds can handle some light ribbing. My wife Shirl just got back from her hair appointement and told me to make friends not enemies so I'll have lunch and think more.

See that's the problem right there.

This young guy called GUGLY told me to click the button on the upper right of my first topic post so i did. it deleted the whole thing. Now my first post is gone. I dont know all of you guys but he seems to be a smartass. I knew guys like that in grammar school and i punched them in the mouth.

Gugly is a weird guy. Now gugny, he's a straight jerk!

red angry smiley face!