a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

This young guy called GUGLY told me to click the button on the upper right of my first topic post so i did. it deleted the whole thing. Now my first post is gone. I dont know all of you guys but he seems to be a smartass. I knew guys like that in grammar school and i punched them in the mouth.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes gugny. I dont know him but a guy that tells someone to click a x and it causes the loss of my first post is someone I will watch carefully. I've seen a lot in my days and fought many battles. but if you damage my property or hurt my dog you make trouble in my book.

yes gugny. I dont know him but a guy that tells someone to click a x and it causes the loss of my first post is someone I will watch carefully. I've seen a lot in my days and fought many battles. but if you damage my property or hurt my dog you make trouble in my book.

Hahahaha- you actually did it!!!!!

Quick question... What was the nature of your beloved "first post"? (I'm sure it was epic)

Are you Ernie "Howard" Adams?

Hahahaha- you actually did it!!!!!

Quick question... What was the nature of your beloved "first post"? (I'm sure it was epic)

Are you Ernie "Howard" Adams?

He introduced himself to the board. His grandson helped him make the account and he was looking forward to chatting with fellow Bills fans.

This young guy called GUGLY told me to click the button on the upper right of my first topic post so i did. it deleted the whole thing. Now my first post is gone. I dont know all of you guys but he seems to be a smartass. I knew guys like that in grammar school and i punched them in the mouth.

Howard, don't be silly. It's obvious you never went to grammar school.

To gugny I went to PS 6 on S Division and if I could have a few minutes alone with a young punk these days i'd show everyone here how things get settled when my property gets damaged or my firsat topic gets lost.

To gugny I went to PS 6 on S Division and if I could have a few minutes alone with a young punk these days i'd show everyone here how things get settled when my property gets damaged or my firsat topic gets lost.

Again ... you're being silly. PS 5 hasn't come out yet, let alone a PS 6. Are you confusing it with your iPhone?