a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young guy called GUGLY told me to click the button on the upper right of my first topic post so i did. it deleted the whole thing. Now my first post is gone. I dont know all of you guys but he seems to be a smartass. I knew guys like that in grammar school and i punched them in the mouth.

I already don't like you.

Do you do everything someone tells you?

I need you to send me a case of cakebread merlot by Saturday. You can overnight it to me.

Send it to

Mead107

charlton ny 12019

If you do that I will have you come to lunch with gug and fergy

Do you do everything someone tells you?

I need you to send me a case of cakebread merlot by Saturday. You can overnight it to me.

Send it to

Mead107

charlton ny 12019

If you do that I will have you come to lunch with gug and fergy

Do you know a place that serves all their food in purée form?

Howard, it wasn't deleted. It just gets moved down when new topics come up. It's still here.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178080-first-topic/page-5

Hmmm.

Don't know how a message board works? Howard, now I really don't like you.

Do us a favor...buy a postcard, write your name and "Please ban me from the internet, I am to stupid to use it" on it, and mail it to ICANN, 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 USA.

And be sure to write "...I am to stupid..." Not "too." Go full retard.

Hmm, my suspicion that Howard may be a gimmick username of a regular poster is on the rise.

Last time I felt like this was with that "girl" who was trying to catfish people here.

I hope not. I'd hate to think I wasted a perfectly good newbie insult on a regular.

Hmm, my suspicion that Howard may be a gimmick username of a regular poster is on the rise.

Last time I felt like this was with that "girl" who was trying to catfish people here.

We've got a few of those popping up this week.

gugny is ok i guess. I read some of his other writing so I feel better about him. I had a egg sandwich too on wheat bread with fruit cocktail. I feel better now. Go Bills fans

But what about gugly?