a member pulled a fast one on me

Howard

Johnny We have a sofa but Shirl won't take the damn plastic covering off so I usually sleep in my Barkalounger next to Howard because he gets up at night.

Beerball. You are very nice for looking into this for me but my son said let begones be begones. Someone found my other writing topic so Im ok now. Thank you

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i don't understand the board much anymore, not reading much more then the front page when i can.

what is this all about and why is my beloved being slandered?

gugly is in deep kimchi. I think for once he bit off more than he could chew, which, as you know, is no small feat, given his swallowing abilities. Cletus is also teetering on the edge of getting a can of whoopass opened up on his person too.

Hello gentlemen. Shirley here. As I updated the other thread, Howard is a little dizzy so he's resting (what else is new). I already shopped for groceries for tomorrow's big meal, did the wash, and gave Howard (the dog) a bath. Now I'm making chicken salad and harvard beets for Howard for dinner. Just wanted you to know he will be in touch soon. Thanks for keeping him occupied while I go out on my errands. You are all so sweet. As you can tell, he is a pain in the butt but after 61 years it doesn't make sense to trade him in for two 30 year olds.

Fondly,

Shirl

gugly is in deep kimchi. I think for once he bit off more than he could chew, which, as you know, is no small feat, given his swallowing abilities. Cletus is also teetering on the edge of getting a can of whoopass opened up on his person too.

Howard* is a special fellow, one with a wild imagination and more imaginary friends than he'd like to admit.

Hello gentlemen. Shirley here. As I updated the other thread, Howard is a little dizzy so he's resting (what else is new). I already shopped for groceries for tomorrow's big meal, did the wash, and gave Howard (the dog) a bath. Now I'm making chicken salad and harvard beets for Howard for dinner. Just wanted you to know he will be in touch soon. Thanks for keeping him occupied while I go out on my errands. You are all so sweet. As you can tell, he is a pain in the butt but after 61 years it doesn't make sense to trade him in for two 30 year olds.

Fondly,

Shirl

Wow, even Shirley mispells her own name?

Cletus you little pecker. Shirley has been my girl for over 60 years. I am ready to meet you any time other than this friday at 7:15am because I have to have blood drawn.

Howard

You and I both know you aren't who you say you are... Hahaha.... Oh- violence will not be tolerated on this board, sir. Are you the Howard that was the 1923 navy boxing champion?