Deflate-gate investigation complete

Yea but those videos were never seen publicly. This report coming out is actually worse for the NFL if they don't handle it correctly. If the hammer doesn't come down hard enough it's going to tarnish the integrity of the game worse than the cheating.

An argument can be made that deflated footballs helped them win the championship game. That's way more serious than videotaping a practice...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The report has nothing to do with this poster repeatedly trying to organize other people to ignore me.

It has everything to do with it. You're still making asinine statements that are now even MORE asinine since not just the report but the evidence quoted by the report directly contradicts you. Ergo, you're just a troll. And he wants people to ignore you because he's sick of your trolling.

You do realize absolutely no one here would miss you if you left.

I would. It's fun, every so often, to mention the Pats' cheating and watch him make an ass of himself.

I don't think spygate was necessary for them to win games. Just like it wasn't necessary for Bonds to take steroids; he would have been the best of his era without them. That's my point. The Patriots were already better than everyone. They didn't need to cheat and I don't believe the cheating helped them win.

Doesn't matter.

The report has nothing to do with this poster repeatedly trying to organize other people to ignore me.

It has everything to do with your defense of the Patriots in this case, which is directly related to people wanting to ignore you. You are ignoring the body of evidence, so people are choosing to ignore you. It is pretty clear to me.

It has everything to do with it. You're still making asinine statements that are now even MORE asinine since not just the report but the evidence quoted by the report directly contradicts you. Ergo, you're just a troll. And he wants people to ignore you because he's sick of your trolling.

Ignoring him is just a slap on the wrist.

We need a BAN!! :worthy:

Edited by Lurker

Tarnish what integrity? Fans near and far have been accusing the NFL of rigging things for a long time.

Accusing them isn't the same as being handed a document that says refs are being paid off to help team X win.

And what makes you think Tommy Boy doesn't like golden showers?

Just a suggestion. I'm only trying to prompt a little more creative thinking in terms of punishment. You're entirely welcome to suggest something else.

Shocker! Guess ol' Bobby met the fake Clarence Beeks when he made his statement.

And here I thought Tommy boy sold his soul to go from a 6th round nobody to a top QB. Instead he sold his ethics.

Ouch. thats sweet shot to center right field, could go over the fence !

Just a suggestion. I'm only trying to prompt a little more creative thinking in terms of punishment. You're entirely welcome to suggest something else.

That's not where I was going with my post at all.

Tommy is put in front of a two-way mirror and forced to watch a randomly selected Bills fan give Giselle a thorough shagging.

I would. It's fun, every so often, to mention the Pats' cheating and watch him make an ass of himself.

puzzling why a guy on a bills message board would go to such lengths to defend his point about of all teams, the patriots. principles aside, common sense should prevail. let it go watkins.

I know. Your point was made. I still want creative suggestions.

He has to spend 100 hours of community service on TSW directly answering posts and questions from us, which will be moderated so that any time he doesn't answer specifically that time doesn't count toward the 100 hours.

We also should say thanks to John Wells for his thorough investigation after so many people badmouthed him for being a stooge.

This is an important feature BTW. the league regains some credibility with this report. finally standing up to Krafty the magnificent Clown molester

Like clockwork the chance for an interesting conversation goes into the toilet with petty fighting among users.

I guess that's what internet chat forums are for.

Anyone care to actually discuss the topic at hand?

What is the NFL prepared to do about this? That is the only relevant topic right now.

Like clockwork the chance for an interesting conversation goes into the toilet with petty fighting among users.

What is the NFL prepared to do about this? That is the only relevant topic right now.

:thumbsup:

Apparently Aikman wants to see punishment similar to Bountygate, but more severe