NFL.com post draft snap grades

All the draft "experts" are down that the Bills didnt take a QB. But, any QB they could have gotten probably couldnt have beaten out Tuel. F the draft grades, If you select based on need you have reached, and if you select on available talent if a wasted luxury pick. I like the plan this year fill needs with free agents that you know are ready to play in the NFL, and draft talent. If every year you add 3 to 4 talented guys in the draft after a few years you will have a bunch of good players.

We will all know how good the draft is after the preseason games, and not before.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has this poster always been a troll? I thought he was normal originally

I was thinking the same thing. I can't recall kdiggs being so persistently negative in the past, but his posts lately have been troll-tastic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no one should be "sunshine and rainbows" all the time. But if you never have anything positive to say, why waste your energy posting on here? Time to cheer for the Jets...I hear they got a high draft grade.

I said it before the draft that we would get crappy grades because the writers would downgrade us for the Sammy trade. And they downgraded us last year for the Sammy trade, when they should have upgraded us one of the two years for getting Sammy, the best player in either of these two drafts.

I said it before the draft that we would get crappy grades because the writers would downgrade us for the Sammy trade. And they downgraded us last year for the Sammy trade, when they should have upgraded us one of the two years for getting Sammy, the best player in either of these two drafts.

Yes. I started reading some of the grades and every stinking one downgraded the Bills this year because they didn't have a first round pick in a crappy draft for first round picks.

I won't read another "draft grade" article.

Unless people have seen every single player down to the detail of how they tie their shoes in practice and know exactly how players are going to be used in their particular schemes, like the FO and coaching staffs have, keep your draft grades in your pocket for 3 years.

I don't know Kelly. I read on this very board there were several WR equal to Sammy and we wasted this years 1st round pick. :lol:

That guy's been giving the Bills a C- since round one, penalizing then for last year's trade without giving them any credit whatsoever for drafting an offensive ROY candidate in 2014.

Hence, he's a knob...

exactly. He keeps penalizing them for a trade made last year. How about focus on this year. Dude is a hack.

The jets defensive line is on par with the Bills now. It is nice that Brady has an automatic four games to dread on his schedule.

Always about Brady shaking in his boots,, ha ha ...sorry but you can unleash Genghis Kahn on the guy. and you'll still get beat..but Old Age will sack him soon...get out the Canton tickets..

has this poster always been a troll? I thought he was normal originally

I was thinking the same thing. I can't recall kdiggs being so persistently negative in the past, but his posts lately have been troll-tastic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and no one should be "sunshine and rainbows" all the time. But if you never have anything positive to say, why waste your energy posting on here? Time to cheer for the Jets...I hear they got a high draft grade.

Haha sorry guys sometimes I get carried away. I don't think I'm trolling. I think it's healthy to disagree and voice those opinions when required but maybe I went too far for effect. I think we have a good team and I'm still highly excited for this year. I just feel like there were better players available for us to pick in the draft. I wanted a legit OL guy and I feel like we failed to make it happen and we ended up with a bunch of players that aren't even as good as many of our backups. Unfortunately we don't have real football here yet to talk about so all that is left for us to talk about is the draft and unfortunately I don't agree with how it went down Edited by kdiggz

I remember when we "reached" for Gilmore. We got ripped for it too.

I don't remember anyone saying Gilmore was a reach, people were just focusing on the fact that Kuechly went one pick earlier and would have been great for us.

Haha sorry guys sometimes I get carried away. I don't think I'm trolling. I think it's healthy to disagree and voice those opinions when required but maybe I went too far for effect. I think we have a good team and I'm still highly excited for this year. I just feel like there were better players available for us to pick in the draft. I wanted a legit OL guy and I feel like we failed to make it happen and we ended up with a bunch of players that aren't even as good as many of our backups. Unfortunately we don't have real football here yet to talk about so all that is left for us to talk about is the draft and unfortunately I agree with how it went down

Hey! Good to have you back diggz!! I'll admit, I was screaming at the television when they picked Darby. I really wanted AJ Cann at 50 and thought we were going to land him. The more I hear about Darby, however, I think it might have been a smart pick as he looks to be McKelvin's eventual replacement. I think with his athletic prowess, and his press coverage ability, Rex and Donnie Henderson can make him into a stud CB. I don't always agree with the personnel moves, but different than prior regimes, I actually trust Whaley and crew to make the right personnel decisions. First time I have felt this way in a long time.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

The draft didn't add to the biggest hole, outside of QB of course, unless the kid from Louisville turns out to be a starter. Lots of weapons without a QB and an offensive line is like having no weapons, at all.

Hopefully, a QB steps forward and the OLine magically becomes viable.

Media guys love Leonard Williams, from everything that's come out, teams aren't quite as sure. Once the Jets got him at 6 they could have gone to the golf course and missed the rest of their picks and they were going to get an A. Add in they took a name value QB and its a slam dunk high grade.

The Pats get the benefit of the doubt and we don't, simple as that. When they took Jordan Richards several people said they thought he'd go day 3 but it's the Pats so you have to think they know something you don't. Judging by their draft history with DBs, he's got decent odds of busting. Our draft grade was screwed from day 1 by not having the 1st. No one in the national media is going to objectively look at it and say "The Bills got Watkins for what looks like a bust in Justin Gilbert and a replacement for the Browns pro bowl center who wants to leave town ASAP". We got dinged last year for trading this first and we get double jeopardy for not having it now. National people are always going to doubt us until we shut them up on the field.

Nor should they. That would be like judging the deal I got for my car based on what the guy I bought it from did with the money I paid him.