Doug Whaley's Post-Draft Media Blitz

@buffalobills

PRESENTING: The 2015 Buffalo Bills Draft Class! Welcome to the squad. #GoBills

CECQrDBUIAAl7vp.jpg

Whaley's post #BillsDraft presser: "They're going to contribute early and years from now at a high level."

Whaley: "We put tremendous consideration into drafting a QB. All options are still open."

@JaySkurski

Doug Whaley says La'el Collins' situation is "too cloudy" for the #Bills to consider signing him "at this time."

@StepnerWKBW

#Bills Whaley on Terry Pegula in draft room: "He's the smartest man in the room."

CECSjpPWYAMt-sZ.jpg

@JaySkurski

Doug Whaley said he wouldn't consider a player accused of stealing from a teammate. So that and murder are non-starters for the #Bills.

Doug Whaley Recaps Bills 2015 Draft (12:06)

Bills General Manager Doug Whaley addresses the Bills 2015 Draft Class.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

This draft is terribly disappointing. TE, RB, CB are not high on the need list. If Darby moves Graham to safety then that is a plus. The guard looks fine. The rest just makes no sense. Another slow white TE? Tiny little arms on a 6'3 body. Didn't they already have one on the roster that wanted to be a Bill? Can they put the 7th rounder on the PS now? No OT??

The FO still continues to neglect the most important position on the field. Disappointed in that end of it, other than that, very proud of my Bills.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Eh, don't know that any QBs there for us would be better than Cassel. EJ still gets one more year to show us he can be our guy. Or Tyrod if there is any truth to wha. Rex keeps saying. I think we got a G that can start immediately, with Urbik as valuable depth. I trust that Seantrel or CK will step up for us to start and the other to swing. I think our draft was mostly boring, but we got some good picks for our already loaded roster.

Terry is the smartest man in the draft room? Either he is kissing ass to save his job, angling for a raise, or this team is in serious trouble when the owner is the smartest guy......

All of the evidence suggests that he is.

Terry is the smartest man in the draft room? Either he is kissing ass to save his job, angling for a raise, or this team is in serious trouble when the owner is the smartest guy......

Why? He clearly didn't mean football knowledge. He could ask all the right questions, have common sense, be able to read people, etc.

The self made billionaire couldn't just be the smartest guy in the room... What a suckup Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Being the smartest guy in the draft room may mean letting his staff make the decisions.

Please take your negativity someplace else. Why can't Whaley just say it like it is? He didn't have to say that so it means its true. Being the overall smartest guy in the room was what Whaley was referring to not football intelligence. Please learn to read between the lines when it comes to these things. If you don't good luck with the ladies!!!

Oh and Terry Pegula didn't become a Billionaire by being a dummy and I doubt he found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Edited by kota

The FO still continues to neglect the most important position on the field. Disappointed in that end of it, other than that, very proud of my Bills.

Imo

This team is ready to go. Neglected? I've seen plenty of neglect in my 81 yers. The track is laid.now the engine is ready to roll.

This team is ready to go. Neglected? I've seen plenty of neglect in my 81 yers. The track is laid.now the engine is ready to roll.

I completely agree, maybe neglected was the wrong adjective.

It still doesn't change the fact this team is stacked except at the most important position.

How about "Ignore" or "comfortable"?

Imo

Edited by Leroi

I completely agree, maybe neglected was the wrong adjective.

It still doesn't change the fact this team is stacked except at the most important position.

How about "Ignore" or "comfortable"?

Imo

I'm comfortable knowing Trent dilfer won a superbowl. Baby steps my friend.

Eh, don't know that any QBs there for us would be better than Cassel. EJ still gets one more year to show us he can be our guy. Or Tyrod if there is any truth to wha. Rex keeps saying. I think we got a G that can start immediately, with Urbik as valuable depth. I trust that Seantrel or CK will step up for us to start and the other to swing. I think our draft was mostly boring, but we got some good picks for our already loaded roster.

I hope Kujo will step up. But, unfortunately, that is a big "IF."

Good that murder is a non-starter.

Who???

@buffalobills

PRESENTING: The 2015 Buffalo Bills Draft Class! Welcome to the squad. #GoBills

CECQrDBUIAAl7vp.jpg

Whaley's post #BillsDraft presser: "They're going to contribute early and years from now at a high level."

Whaley: "We put tremendous consideration into drafting a QB. All options are still open."

@JaySkurski

Doug Whaley says La'el Collins' situation is "too cloudy" for the #Bills to consider signing him "at this time."

@StepnerWKBW

#Bills Whaley on Terry Pegula in draft room: "He's the smartest man in the room."

CECSjpPWYAMt-sZ.jpg

@JaySkurski

Doug Whaley said he wouldn't consider a player accused of stealing from a teammate. So that and murder are non-starters for the #Bills.

Pegs didn't become a billionaire by chance.

This draft is terribly disappointing. TE, RB, CB are not high on the need list. If Darby moves Graham to safety then that is a plus. The guard looks fine. The rest just makes no sense. Another slow white TE? Tiny little arms on a 6'3 body. Didn't they already have one on the roster that wanted to be a Bill? Can they put the 7th rounder on the PS now? No OT??

I didn't know Clay was white? I thought we got rid of our white TEs?