2015 NFL Draft round 2 pick discussion

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine.

What about the lack of additions to you're own team on the offensive line?

Outside of QB it was our most dire need entering FA and the only thing we added to make it better was a guy who's been out of football for 2 years...

this is what round 3 is for

So we take a CB when it's arguably the deepest position on the team, but not an OLmen...then, just for fun, Miami adds Jordan Phillips beside N Suh.

The DTs we'll face twice this year:

Suh

Phillips

M Wilkerson

S Richardson

L Williams

D Harrison

M Brown

I don't understand the pick (at all). The Bills CBs are good and there is depth there. This makes no sense to me.

Agreed...Not a big fan of this pick at the moment...It's a bit confusing...The Bills have some serious depth at CB already...I really liked the Russ Cockrell pick last year...I think he's got good upside...But due to that CB depth Cockrell could not sniff the field last year...I get that you need depth at DB...But man...It seemed to me like there was a lot of talent still available at areas of need...

Now that being said...Darby can really fly...And his upside would certainly seem to be better than Cockrell's...It gives the Bills crazy flexibility and depth in the secondary...I mean...This secondary could be the best we've seen around here in a long, long time... B-)

I'm convinced that whatever OL we might take will not start in 2015.

I'm also convinced that we take a pretty good TE later on.

I guess the fact that we are stacked on the DL made Darby more desirable than Jordan Phillips.

They both graded out about the same.

So we take a CB when it's arguably the deepest position on the team, but not an OLmen...then, just for fun, Miami adds Jordan Phillips beside N Suh.

Suh

Phillips

M Wilkerson

S Richardson

L Williams

D Harrison

M Brown

How does the Bills taking Darby connect to who the DTs are for the Jets and the Pats and one of the Dolphins DTs?

Suh

Phillips

M Wilkerson

S Richardson

L Williams

D Harrison

M Brown

ok?

We faced all those guys (except the rookies) and our patchwork oline still held up. our record against those DTs? 3-0