kelly doesnt shake lavar arringtons hand.......

at the end of the segment larvar arrington went to shake kellys hand, kelly ignored him.

1- does this show he know something the rest of us dont about the draft?

2 - does lavar arrington not like the bills?

3- if kelly doenst like lavar arrington, then could this affect other things?

go bils get aj cann

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrington is kind of a tool, but I think, in general, he is pretty positive about the Bills. When they got McCoy, he was pretty hyped up about the Bills, as much as he was down on Kelly (Chip) for making the trade. If there are issues between him and Kelly (Jim) they likely don't have anything to do with the Bills.

jim kelly has always been an ass sometimes, remember the thurman thomas howard ballard bs in 89

Remember the countless charitable things Jim and Jill have done for the Buffalo area and around the country since 89?

Remember the countless charitable things Jim and Jill have done for the Buffalo area and around the country since 89?

people can do charitable things and still be an ass. I've known Jim a long time and he is definitely an ass but charitable at the same time. I love the guy for all he has done for my uncle. Edited by kr632

people can do charitable things and still be an ass. I've known Jim a long time and he is definitely an ass but charitable at the same time

Seriously. I round up every time I make a purchase at Wegmans and give my change to the United Way, but lets face it...

jim kelly has always been an ass sometimes, remember the thurman thomas howard ballard bs in 89

Always/Some times? YEEESH.

Kelly called out House for missing an assignment. Thurman defended the kid. It's called leadership. Ballard never made the same mistake again.

Nice start to the Board..

Always/Some times? YEEESH.

Kelly called out House for missing an assignment. Thurman defended the kid. It's called leadership. Ballard never made the same mistake again.

Nice start to the Board..

I love Kelly and he has grown up a ton. But there are plenty of not great Kelly stories floating around. It's more than the Bickerin' Bills stuff.

Well his daughter was trending on Twitter last night so maybe Lavar hit on her? Ha

She's a babe and seems like she has a good head on her shoulder.

I love Kelly and he has grown up a ton. But there are plenty of not great Kelly stories floating around. It's more than the Bickerin' Bills stuff.

She's a babe and seems like she has a good head on her shoulder.

That is absolutely true. And that stuff was far better hidden in the 1980s/1990s than it is now. I love Kelly, but I always go back to that mysterious "injury" that occurred after his disastrous performance in Pitt in a Monday night game in 1996. He sat out three games after that and no one ever really found out the reason beyond the team's perfunctory "he has a hamstring issue" explanation -- even though he seemed fine. Lots of rumors were flying, and they weren't good. Who knows what really happened.

at the end of the segment larvar arrington went to shake kellys hand, kelly ignored him.

1- does this show he know something the rest of us dont about the draft?

2 - does lavar arrington not like the bills?

3- if kelly doenst like lavar arrington, then could this affect other things?

go bils get aj cann

from what I have seen lately on NFL video / TV lavar arrington is no fan of the Bills

nary a good word.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

didnt kelly and harbaugh get in a bar fight in the late 90s? kelly punched him or something

Harbaugh punched a retired Jim Kelly.

http://deadspin.com/that-time-jim-harbaugh-broke-his-hand-punching-jim-kell-1279830622

Considering Harbaugh would likely take a swing at his own mother, I don't think getting into it with Harbs is a good measure of character.

Edited by Jauronimo