If you could change one thing about your partner....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two things , she prolly has a hunnerd

1) she can never take the last of anything. So often pick up the cereal box and less than two spoonfuls left. Same with peanut butter , grapes, chips....anything really.

2) she can't throw anything out. Not a hoarder, but will be if/when I go first. Doesn't matter what it is, I have to be the one to either throw away or take to Goodwill.includes food as well. She will take home everything from restuarant , I am throwing it out three days later.

Like I said , not biggies...and nothing like the big chit I donto annoy her.

Edited by plenzmd1

I have two things , she prolly has a hunnerd

1) she can never take the last of anything. So often pick up the cereal box and less than two spoonfuls left. Same with peanut butter , grapes, chips....anything really.

My son did that, still might. You'd find the gallon milk bottle in the fridge with a couple tablespoons left.

I'd turn my wife into the sex crazed woman she was when we first started dating. We literally used to "do it" 6 or 7 times a day. Now I'm lucky if I get some action once or twice a month. I suppose having children completely killed that.

Also, my wife is beautiful and has a great body. However, she now dresses like my Mother. I wish she would wear sexier clothes once in a while. Hell, show a little cleavage.

Wait a sec CBF! You can't leave us hanging! What are the actual numbers you are talking about? Your height vs. wife's height.

BTW... I am 6'3 and my wife is 5'3... LoL... My 13 year daughter is just as tall as my wife and my almost 17 year son passed her years ago... That was a hard pill to swallow!

;-)

I'd turn my wife into the sex crazed woman she was when we first started dating. We literally used to "do it" 6 or 7 times a day. Now I'm lucky if I get some action once or twice a month. I suppose having children completely killed that.

Also, my wife is beautiful and has a great body. However, she now dresses like my Mother. I wish she would wear sexier clothes once in a while. Hell, show a little cleavage.

BZZZZZZ! You get neither! That's two changes and the rules clearly state ONE change only.

;-P

I'd make her less accident-prone. I'm tired of taking her to the ER.

I'm particularly tired of things like her going in with a sprained wrist and shoulder and a bruise on her head because she tripped and fell in to a door, then having to spend three hours with the cops explaining "No, I'm not beating my wife. She LITERALLY tripped and fell into a door. She was at her office. I wasn't even there." That gets real old, real quick.

You'd think "not having cancer" would be my first choice...but cancer's manageable, far more so than "knocking yourself out on a submarine" or "petting a poisonous snake." So yeah...less accident-prone...that would be nice.

I'd make her less accident-prone. I'm tired of taking her to the ER.

I'm particularly tired of things like her going in with a sprained wrist and shoulder and a bruise on her head because she tripped and fell in to a door, then having to spend three hours with the cops explaining "No, I'm not beating my wife. She LITERALLY tripped and fell into a door. She was at her office. I wasn't even there." That gets real old, real quick.

You'd think "not having cancer" would be my first choice...but cancer's manageable, far more so than "knocking yourself out on a submarine" or "petting a poisonous snake." So yeah...less accident-prone...that would be nice.

Please, PLEASE tell me her name is NOT Luka.

:-P

Totally agree, and that's what I say now. It's a lot better now but it erked me early on.

I always used to tell guys (pay attention, TRBJ, this might be useful to you) that the trick to finding the right woman wasn't finding one without any baggage, 'cause that's impossible. The trick is finding one with baggage you don't mind lifting yourself.

I always used to tell guys (pay attention, TRBJ, this might be useful to you) that the trick to finding the right woman wasn't finding one without any baggage, 'cause that's impossible. The trick is finding one with baggage you don't mind lifting yourself.

I'm going to have to steal that one. I've said as much to her but not as articulately, guess I'm an idiot. Edited by NobesBLO13

Um no. Finding one that looks at yours as says "I can deal with that." The reason is if you're any kind of a catch for her, her baggage all of a sudden disappears.