Voluntary veteran mini-camp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#tueltime tho...

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: We have three guys that in my opinion can be NFL quarterbacks.

@SalSports: Bills C Eric Wood. Says no one has said anything about moving positions. "But I'll do whatever it takes for this team to win"

@SalSports: Wood: "I'm excited to see how everyone reacts" to shuffling OL around to find the best five." He was at center today.

@SalSports: Eric Wood on new offense: "There are a few things the same" from previous OCs he's had, but added it's definitely a lot different.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Who doesn't look impressive after dealing with Geno for 2 years?

@buffalobills: Rex says Cassel, Manuel and Taylor got equal reps and were all impressive. Was his first look at the Bills QBs in action.

@haprusak: Rex says he was very impressed with Matt Cassel and likes how quick he gets the ball out of his hands. @WGRZ #BillsMafia

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills HC Rex Ryan: With Cassel, you see it. Even in drill. BAM, the ball's out there on time.

@viccarucci: Ryan says Tuel wasn't as impressive as the other 3 QBs. Noted that Cassel handled everything in "bang-bang" fashion of a veteran.

@MarkLud12: Rex: Impressed by Cassel's rhythm throwing the ball, says he'd like to see EJ speed that up

Damn his slow eyes.... No Cassel mention?

I would guess it is easier to impress as an unknown than as an established commodity.

Raved about Cassel

I too am getting the sense that he WANTS Tyrod to be the guy. We will see if he ever gets there. If he does props go out to BuffaloHokie who predicted that as an option before Tyrod was even on the roster.

It was more wishful thinking than anything. Moshermw had a pretty detailed post going too before things got official

I have been saying that i think its between tyrod and ej. I dont know why everyone is so quick to anoint cassel.

If you read the comments from today the most positive were about Cassel. I'm not saying that he is the guy but I think that he will be 1 of the 2 considered. The other 2 are battling to be the young guy with upside.