Bryan Scott was on Shark Tank

The episode showing the product was very impressive. He kinda got punked into his deal because he came in looking to only give up 10% and ended up giving up 30% but to be able to hook up with Cuban and Damon may make it worth it. Giving up 30% of a lot is better than giving up 0% of nothing

Edited by Protocal69

I thought it was really rude how during his presentation, every time he moved around, Robert would yell: "43's the mic!!"

In all seriousness, he was very well-spoken. But it was the oddest deal I have seen. It's not his product; his company (of which he owns 25%) has an exclusive distribution agreement in the US. I haven't seen someone come on the show who isn't the owner/inventor of the product at issue.

We've our podiatry conference next month, interesting to see if they make an appearance. Certainly nothing in the podiatry arena that I've seen.

Increased Vertical Impact Forces and Altered Running Mechanics with Softer Midsole Shoes

Jennifer Batlich , Christian Maurer, Benno M. Nigg

PlusONe April 21, 2015DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0125196

We've our podiatry conference next month, interesting to see if they make an appearance. Certainly nothing in the podiatry arena that I've seen.

Shock absorbing inserts are new?

fwiw, I thought highly of Bryan Scott's play...

I remember him as fast, hard hitting, more than a bit of a ball hawk... I remember him as a light in the darkness a few years ago...

As a safety he was ok to watch play. As a linebacker it was painful watching him repeatedly get bowled over and black down.

Yeah 43s the mike means this UDFA rb is going to get 300 Yrds rushing today