2015 Bills schedule is out

weaker teams on the road (mia, ten & jax) , better teams at home (indy, ne, nyg & cincy) to start season.

start and finish season with 2 home games on each end.

bye in week 8

that's favorable.

Edited by papazoid

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the marijuana charge he is going to get suspended for not the traffic nonsense. Probably gets one game like Blunt and Bradham got.

Such nonsense...the NFL clearly doesn't care if they use recreational drugs as you only get tested once and pretty much know when it's going to be. Aaron Hernandez smoked weed all day every day pretty much, to the point the defense said he wouldn't have killed Lloyd cause he was a very skilled blunt roller....and I'm sure he is not in the minority.

Just don't be hypocritical about it. Either you care or you don't and by their testing guidelines it's obvious they don't. So now just because someone gets caught with a small amount of weed, they have to give them a suspension? It's such PR nonsense.

He didn't accept the plea.

Yes he did

Edited by matter2003

Not thrilled and here's why:

1. Three tough games right away for a team with a completely new scheme and coaching staff.

2. Two away games on PT and none at the Ralph. Road games are tough enough, let alone in at night.

3. 5 road games in 6 weeks. That's ridiculous.

If they can somehow start 2-1 I think we win at least 10 and make playoffs. They absolutely cannot lose the first two home games, need to at least split.

Not thrilled and here's why:

1. Three tough games right away for a team with a completely new scheme and coaching staff.

2. Two away games on PT and none at the Ralph. Road games are tough enough, let alone in at night.

3. 5 road games in 6 weeks. That's ridiculous.

If they can somehow start 2-1 I think we win at least 10 and make playoffs. They absolutely cannot lose the first two home games, need to at least split.

Care for some whine with that cheese? Just win the freaking games! We have the talent and should fear no one in any place. We have no tough games. Every game is a tough game. Just win baby! No excuses. Just win the frekkin games! Smash mouth defense. Competent balanced O with mix of run and pass. Simple...Proven....Formula. Our time is now!!

Probably one of the best parts of the schedule is the week the Bills are on a bye.

The bye week is a great time to just sit and watch football without sweating anything for the day, and this year you get Pats v Fish on TNF, Jets v Oakland in the afternoon and Packers v Broncos on SNF.

Not bad football watching.

Probably one of the best parts of the schedule is the week the Bills are on a bye.

The bye week is a great time to just sit and watch football without sweating anything for the day, and this year you get Pats v Fish on TNF, Jets v Oakland in the afternoon and Packers v Broncos on SNF.

Not bad football watching.

Until that B word Heidi ruins everything.

the Colts are a good team but - "mean" isn't a word I would use to describe them. Can you elaborate?

I just don't see us having much success keeping them off the scoreboard... They have a bona fide stud at QB who just keeps getting better..Reliable targets in Moncrief, Fleener, T.Y., and now Andre Johson... An HC they play their hearts out for on a weekly basis.

Who's our QB?? -Does anyone even know? Our HC seems more interested in smack-talk with former players than anything else.. I can't predict the future, but it just looks like a LOOONNNGGG freekin' day... Hopefully you guys are right and I'm wrong.

I have to say that in spite of all the schedule screwing the bills have endured over the years the team has to have the best historical schedule of bye weeks in the league. Year after year the bye comes smack dab in the middle of the season. Let's celebrate that. I can only remember one year ever when we didn't draw the bye right in the middle.

I just don't see us having much success keeping them off the scoreboard... They have a bona fide stud at QB who just keeps getting better..Reliable targets in Moncrief, Fleener, T.Y., and now Andre Johson... An HC they play their hearts out for on a weekly basis.

Who's our QB?? -Does anyone even know? Our HC seems more interested in smack-talk with former players than anything else.. I can't predict the future, but it just looks like a LOOONNNGGG freekin' day... Hopefully you guys are right and I'm wrong.

If this D can slow down Aaron Rodgers and his offense, I think they have it in them to slow down any QB in the league. And I do think Luck is on his way to being one of the best in the league. Edited by strive_for_five_guy

right/wrong about what? I said they were good, and asked why you labeled them "mean." Apparently you just meant they were good too, which is the same thing I said.

This schedule actually looks tough to me, but I don't mind.

The first 3 games are going to be tough, but it will be a test.

If there is going to be cause for excitement around here, we will have to beat teams like Indy at home and get 1 against New England. And then we should be able to hit the road and take down a division rival like Miami.

The Superbowl teams did stuff like that routinely.

Let's see what we have. We will find out early on.