Report: Eagles to sign Tebow

@AdamSchefter: Tim Tebow has reached agreement on a new deal with the Eagles, two sources said Sunday.

Tebow is scheduled to... http://t.co/3x7EohcHLf

"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow wrote on Twitter after he was released by New England.

Now the pursuit continues – in Philadelphia."

SUPER BOWL!!!

can't believe we didn't give this guy a shot when our best QB's were Jeff Tuel and Thad Lewis

or tyrod taylor

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow wrote on Twitter after he was released by New England.

Now the pursuit continues – in Philadelphia."

or tyrod taylor

The problem is that he sucks. And since he's proven that he's not good and a major distraction because of the attention he gets for whatever reason (confounding because he's a bad QB), he's not an ideal backup. Why the heck would a team want a bad backup QB that gets tons of attention for no reason, even when he doesn't play?

Tebow has the lowest QBR of any quarterback with at least 30 games since 2010. THE WORST. The eagles have 3 of the top 5 worst QBs on that list. Mark Sanchez, Sam Bradford, and Tim Tebow. Hilarious.

Edited by todd

If I were a Eagles fan , Chip and there owner would scare me

The alleged three-team trade would break down as follows: Rumor

- The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.
- The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.
- The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles’ third-round pick.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2015/04/17/nfl-rumors-eagles-titans-chargers-alleged-3-team-trade-makes-sense/

Edited by ALF

- The Eagles would receive the No. 2 overall pick from the Titans, which they would then use to draft Mariota.

- The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles’ first-round pick and the Titans’ second-round pick.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2015/04/17/nfl-rumors-eagles-titans-chargers-alleged-3-team-trade-makes-sense/

Hmmm. The Chargers do have a lot of holes they need to fill.... not the most ridiculous rumour ever.

- The Chargers would receive Sam Bradford, the Eagles first-round pick and the Titans second-round pick.

- The Titans would receive Philip Rivers and the Eagles third-round pick.

The Titans would be idiots to let go of their pick for so little.

One theory that has been floated out there is about the possibility of the extra point going away and replaced with a play from the 1 yard line. He would be a good QB to have for those packages. If that rule doesn't pass, they just cut him.

Also, I don't think they like Barkley.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I am now wondering.... Is Chip is a genius or a nut case?

Based on this? Neither IMO, low risk move. If he's cut (again) what's the down side?

I am happy for Gugny though, he was so hoping that TIMTEBOW!!! would get another chance to succeed.

@NBCdianna: Unable to trade Barkley, as News4 reported the Eagles strong interest in Tebow remained and they signed him to begin the offseason #Eagles

@NBCdianna: Dolphins Mike Tannenbaum chose Josh Freeman over Matt Barkley. That was the delay in the Tebow signing. #eagles

Edited by YoloinOhio

SUPER BOWL!!!

can't believe we didn't give this guy a shot when our best QB's were Jeff Tuel and Thad Lewis

I would rather go 0-16 for ever then sign Tim "the thumper" Teblow

That'd certainly change a "likely win" on our schedule to a "tough game".

I am now wondering.... Is Chip is a genius or a nut case?

I listen to the live feed of 97.5 the fanatic in Philly all the time and it's been radio gold this whole off season. It's almost all NFL football in the offseason (80% NFL, 10% Phillies/Flyers and 10% other) and Chip's moves have their heads spinning. It's crazy. That station totally blows away WGR 550 radio which completely ignores the Bills and the NFL in the offseason. It's shameful how much they don't care about the Bills or the NFL in the offseason.