Report: Eagles to sign Tebow

Barkley

Bradford

Sanchez

Tebow

....are they trying to collect these types of guys? Gotta think only 2 of them make the final roster...mariotta or not.

I for one am jealous of the Eagles approach to acquiring QBs. Maybe it is over kill but I see it simply as having more poles in the water, they are more likely to get a bite. I think the Bills could have done better. I do like the Tyrod signing though.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still amazing... A 3rd/4th string qb loses his spot on 3 different NFL rosters gets a headline for signing as camp fodder... all because he occasionally genuflects in the end zone and was a good athlete with index references to a really old book written on his face.

I just can't understand the fascination but am at least greatful the circus won't be stopping in buffalo.

He's also a Heisman trophy winner, you think that doesn't play a small part?

He's also a Heisman trophy winner, you think that doesn't play a small part?

Sure he was a great college qb. But he ultimately belongs on the long list of college greats who either benefited from a system or relied on their athleticism which becomes a much narrower advantage at the next level.

See Troy smith, weinke, crouch, Leinart, white... The list goes on

Exceptional rebuttal! Hopefully the other two threats are more promising.

Sure he was a great college qb. But he ultimately belongs on the long list of college greats who either benefited from a system or relied on their athleticism which becomes a much narrower advantage at the next level.

See Troy smith, weinke, crouch, Leinart, white... The list goes on

Forgive us if we side with the professionals.

Still amazing... A 3rd/4th string qb loses his spot on 3 different NFL rosters gets a headline for signing as camp fodder... all because he occasionally genuflects in the end zone and was a good athlete with index references to a really old book written on his face.

I just can't understand the fascination but am at least greatful the circus won't be stopping in buffalo.

Yeah, we want the players with toe-to-earlobe tats that scream "F*ck the hos, k*ll the cops." That "Phil. 4:13" stuff just won't do.

I for one am jealous of the Eagles approach to acquiring QBs. Maybe it is over kill but I see it simply as having more poles in the water, they are more likely to get a bite. I think the Bills could have done better. I do like the Tyrod signing though.

Not that it pertains to our situation, but I received a notification through team stream that Barkley is on the trading block, with no partners as of yet.

"Genuflects"? "Really old book"?

Condescend much lately.

Isn't that kind of exactly what the Bills are doing right now?

@ESPNStatsInfo: Eagles signing Tim Tebow

Total QBR ranks since 2009:

Sam Bradford-46th

Mark Sanchez-50th

Tim Tebow-57th

*Min. 500 action plays (63 QBs)

Add them all up and you got a franchise QB.

FInding a QB isn't like ice fishing where the more lines you drop the more likely you'll get a nibble. Personally I think Chip Kelly has lost his marbles. Any truth that the Bills will open at PHI on MNF? How could the NFL resist?

Edited by PromoTheRobot