ESPN's Britt McHenry on video berating tow lot employee

YoloinOhio

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, the apology has been issued:

@BrittMcHenry:

In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

I would still fire her to set a tone at the workplace. Being a douche bag will not be tolerated.

And, the apology has been issued:

@BrittMcHenry:

In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

I wish my " intense and stressful" moments were a Sunday night car tow. Where all i had to do was hand over $125 ....yep that sure is stressful and intense.

I wish my " intense and stressful" moments were a Sunday night car tow. Where all i had to do was hand over $125 ....yep that sure is stressful and intense.

I know. I'm stressing like a mother !@#$er right now.

Happy Hour? Red, white or beer.

From the comments below the article:

Oh, Wikipedia

"In March 2014, she left ABC 7 to join ESPN where she was hired because of her Journalism degree from Northwestern University and a mouthful of teeth."

Hahaha

Still, if ESPN cans her, she won't be out of work for long. (See pic below)

post-2416-0-81590900-1429218151_thumb.jpg

From the comments below the article:

Oh, Wikipedia

"In March 2014, she left ABC 7 to join ESPN where she was hired because of her Journalism degree from Northwestern University and a mouthful of teeth."

Hahaha

Still, if ESPN cans her, she won't be out of work for long. (See pic below)

I see what you did there. :thumbsup:

There were some obvious edits. I wonder if they cut out the tow employee giving it back to her. You could hear her insult Britt right before she came back with the nasty teeth part.

I'm surprised how upset people are by this. Have you never seen two women fight? They are brutal. They don't hold anything back.

Edit: I'm not condoning it, it just doesn't surprise me.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

it's not the fighting...it's her 'better than everyone else because she's pretty' that gets me....hell, i have berated tow truck drivers with very similar insults about feeling good about what they do etc...

There were some obvious edits. I wonder if they cut out the tow employee giving it back to her. You could hear her insult Britt right before she came back with the nasty teeth part.

I'm surprised how upset people are by this. Have you never seen two women fight? They are brutal. They don't hold anything back.

it's not the fighting...it's her 'better than everyone else because she's pretty' that gets me....hell, i have berated tow truck drivers with very similar insults about feeling good about what they do etc...

Yeah. I absolutely still would though.

It's funny - another board I read is much less upset by this. I think the experience had with tow companies in the past may skew reaction. She's definitely wrong, don't get me wrong...., but I think in cities where the towcompanies are more expensive and very rude to people there's an element of "I was pretty close to going off when I was there too"

Is the unedited version out there or just the one in the link?