ESPN's Britt McHenry on video berating tow lot employee

YoloinOhio

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fixed it for you, after all, that's apparently all that got her to where she is....(i know, very hypocritical of me)

What a B word. Hate people like her. Hope she gets canned and then has to find something else to do with her "communications" degree looks or whatever.

That was pretty brutal. It is always interesting to see the way that people speak with others when they don't think the camera is rolling (see Berman, Chris).

Yeah but at least Berman was somewhat justified.

And I also hope she gets fired and can't even find a job at a tow lot. But she will.

Edited by Doc

That was pretty brutal. It is always interesting to see the way that people speak with others when they don't think the camera is rolling (see Berman, Chris).

What a B word! btw the lady told her the camera was rolling. She even looked up at it. Hope she gets fired.

Imagine the Britt McHenry freakout when she finds out she wasn't on TV because of her education.

-@Panik At The Pagan(on twitter)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

That is funny. Silly girl thinking she could park in a " no parking- towing enforced" space just cause its Sunday.

She gunna be gone...cant be having that representing your brand.

If she really thinks her education is what got her ahead in life her brain power definitely matches her hair color.

Hot chick sports commentators are plentiful these days, if this doesn't get her quickly replaced a couple years worth of extra wrinkles and pounds inevitably will.

That is funny. Silly girl thinking she could park in a " no parking- towing enforced" space just cause its Sunday.

She gunna be gone...cant be having that representing your brand.

Yup. They can find another blonde in a short skirt to read the sports.

I have no idea who Britt McHenry is but I assume she's an anchor on ESPN? If so I have a question for her.

Hey Britt! What the !@#$ is your skill set? You can read a teleprompter and you're good looking? Awesome. Let's see you get work when you're 40. Enjoy your trailer then honey. B word.

Notwithstanding the bitchy attitude, I'm not sure Advanced Towing has the right to put up that video on the intertubes without her consent. This is may get a bit pricey for the tow pound.

Notwithstanding the bitchy attitude, I'm not sure Advanced Towing has the right to put up that video on the intertubes without her consent. This is may get a bit pricey for the tow pound.

Might get around it with the "you know you're on video" warning, however.

I have no idea who Britt McHenry is but I assume she's an anchor on ESPN? If so I have a question for her.

Hey Britt! What the !@#$ is your skill set? You can read a teleprompter and you're good looking? Awesome. Let's see you get work when you're 40. Enjoy your trailer then honey. B word.

haha - she is an on-field reporter. NFL, NHL, MLB mostly. She was at the Ralph for one of our games last fall and kept saying how freezing it was and it was only like 50 degrees. Edited by YoloinOhio

And, the apology has been issued:

@BrittMcHenry:

In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

And, the apology has been issued:

@BrittMcHenry:

In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake.

Sincerely, ESPN PR dept.