ESPN's Britt McHenry on video berating tow lot employee

YoloinOhio

People will soon forget about this. The years will melt by. She will put out a line of clothes or something for a store and claim "she's a serious artist" or something... Blah, blah, blah... Opening night @ the art exhibit, there will be 80 year old GBiD partaking in the festivities holding up his glamour shot of her from 2015... Asking for it to be autographed.

Kinda like Kathy Ireland wanting to be taken seriously now that she is older... LoL...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its implied dude

Have you ever been to LA?

No... Thank God! ;-)

@ work we have about 500 signs spread out all over the place and it's amazing how people never "seem to see them." LMAO They will actually comment: "If you don't want that from happening (like blasting through a no wake zone) you should put up a sign." Like the 8 foot by 12 foot sign staring @ you is not enough... Ha! People have blinders on. Hey Britt, before we throw you in the volcano, you should use the blinders excuse! ;-)

Actually, there is a version of the video where you can hear the employee...she was very polite.

I don't necessarily think this person should be fired from their job, though I do think she is a repulsive !@#$.

Not sure what is more annoying at this point in time...those who get offended by everything, or those who defend everything that people get offended by, just because, you know...that is what they do... defending boorish behavior, just for the hell of it.

I've yet to see a copy that is unedited (ie features the employees actions).... Link?

And I'll agree there are extremes on both sides but man..... Whatever happened to simply "she's a jerk and that's embarrassing" without including "we must rally the mob to take away everything she has worked years to achieve because I don't like her attitude in a short edited clip"

I've yet to see a copy that is unedited (ie features the employees actions).... Link?

And I'll agree there are extremes on both sides but man..... Whatever happened to simply "she's a jerk and that's embarrassing" without including "we must rally the mob to take away everything she has worked years to achieve because I don't like her attitude in a short edited clip"

I don't know when that appeared. I would never call for someone's job, ever. Unless they worked for me.

Edited by FireChan

This^^^

I don't know what happened to it. Maybe income disparity. Almost everybody thinks they are Hollywood star or super sports hero. Does being a pretty nasty B word and making a ton of money (probably a lot more than your average insignificant citizen) has something to do with it? It is like Rob's House said above.

Did she really work for it? Sure there is the NW degree... But it is looks that is opening the doors.

I agree the lynch mob mentality is out of control in this country but what bothers me is the general acceptance of people 'losing their mind' over some real or perceived annoyance or slight; aka the 'rage defense'.

I don't care what the circumstances of her car being towed were; her actions were reprehensible.

So your car got towed -- big !@#$ing deal. Take a cab to the impound lot, pay the fine and drive away. Or if you're that much of a big shot, have your assistant take care of it for you. Screaming insults at another person does nothing but highlight her lack of character.

I agree the lynch mob mentality is out of control in this country but what bothers me is the general acceptance of people 'losing their mind' over some real or perceived annoyance or slight; aka the 'rage defense'.

I don't care what the circumstances of her car being towed were; her actions were reprehensible.

So your car got towed -- big !@#$ing deal. Take a cab to the impound lot, pay the fine and drive away. Or if you're that much of a big shot, have your assistant take care of it for you. Screaming insults at another person does nothing but highlight her lack of character.

Good point! Gr8 post.

@ least go home and take it out on the significant other... Or kick the cat! ;-) ;-)

Hey Britt, keep it within the 4 walls...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yeah, like I said, I don't think she should be fired...

Edited by Buftex

After Easter Sunday, McHenry abandoned her vehicle overnight in the privately owned parking lot outside Hunan Number One, a restaurant that’s popular during happy hours, eatery workers told the Daily Mail. After her outburst, a sign was posted on Hunan’s door warning motorists that the establishment “is not responsible if your car is towed from the parking lot . . . Please don’t leave your car here overnight!” the newspaper reported.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/20/espns-britt-mchenry-a-sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being/

and here is the girl- http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/04/tow-truck-attendant-espn-britt-mchenry-called-fat-has-been-ided-video/