NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't matter. Kerr is definitely a better offensive coach than Jackson but the Warriors were pretty good before Kerr and are loaded with talent. Lee is a former All Star and can't even get on the court. As much as people try to make it about coaches, it's all about players. The Knicks have one of the worst rosters in the NBA with a ball hog for a "superstar."

The Warriors are an amazing team to coach and the West opened up for them. I still think a fully healthy Thunder team could have made the finals. But Warriors- Cavs should be interesting.

I lvoe LeBron on the Cavs but should we root for Cleveland? That's one less miserable sports city if they win.

Knicks won 50+ with a mediocre roster and a "ball hog."

I like Golden State,so I wouldn't be upset if they won, but I think it would terrific for Cleveland to win a championship. Always feel a kinship with that city... I hated LeBron as much as anyone when he left the Cavs for Miami...but he re-stored my faith in sports decency, to a degree, when he went back to Cleveland. Would love to see a storybook ending for the Cavs and Cleveland sports fans. Should be a great series...logic tells me the Warriors win, but I wan the Cavs.

The stars are aligned for the Warriors this year. Dodged the Spurs, came up against a tired Clips team and exposed the sloppy "What's defense?" Rockets. Very surprised they've made it this far.

I think Cleveland's chances depend on what version of J.R. Smith shows up.

The stars are aligned for the Warriors this year. Dodged the Spurs, came up against a tired Clips team and exposed the sloppy "What's defense?" Rockets. Very surprised they've made it this far.

I think Cleveland's chances depend on what version of J.R. Smith shows up.

Great comments. I love the comment re JR smith.

I was taking to my wife's family (all in Cleveland), and told them JR is going to be the x-factor. The guy has the ability to go all Bob Horry in the finals too.

Great comments. I love the comment re JR smith.

I was taking to my wife's family (all in Cleveland), and told them JR is going to be the x-factor. The guy has the ability to go all Bob Horry in the finals too.

i actually fully expect the Cavs to win, and think it would be an upset if they don't. I'm not even a Cavs fan. Steph Curry is amazing but I just don't see the Cavs losing.

i actually fully expect the Cavs to win, and think it would be an upset if they don't. I'm not even a Cavs fan. Steph Curry is amazing but I just don't see the Cavs losing.

This is where I'm at. I can't really call myself a fan of the Cavs either because I just root for whatever team LeBron is on.

Interesting...I think most casual observers, with no horse in the race, are feeling that the Warriors are going to win this one...they are pretty impressive. Either way, I am thinking it is going to be a really great series...love the east coast/west coast thing...

Edited by Buftex

People are underestimating just how good this Warriors team is. They play great offense and tenacious defense. They also play together. They will be a tough out for the Cavs.

Warriors in 5.

This. Iggy, Draymond, Barnes, Livingston, Ezeli all bring something to the table. What a team.

People are underestimating just how good this Warriors team is. They play great offense and tenacious defense. They also play together. They will be a tough out for the Cavs.

Warriors in 5.

I disagree that people are underestimating the Warriors. I'd say the exact opposite is true, unless you're just referring to this forum. Most of the talking heads I've heard on TV and sports radio have been talking as if the Warriors winning is already a foregone conclusion.

Knicks won 50+ with a mediocre roster and a "ball hog."

LeBron is taking half of that mediocre roster to the Finals this year. The Knicks have been hot garbage the last 2 years. After the Nuggets traded Melo, they won more.

Most overrated superstar.

This is a great series because I'm ok with either team winning. the curse of Cleveland and the power of LeBron. Cleveland should try to beat up the Warrios instead. Also, I'd hammer Curry if he takes it to the rack. Not rooting for injuries but you have to make guys pay.

LeBron is taking half of that mediocre roster to the Finals this year. The Knicks have been hot garbage the last 2 years. After the Nuggets traded Melo, they won more.

Most overrated superstar.

This is a great series because I'm ok with either team winning. the curse of Cleveland and the power of LeBron. Cleveland should try to beat up the Warrios instead. Also, I'd hammer Curry if he takes it to the rack. Not rooting for injuries but you have to make guys pay.

Lots of this. His body isn't exactly built for the type of contact the Cavs should be making when they do foul him. Make him hurt (not injure) and see how it affects his jump shot.

:lol:

Iman Shumpert I ‏@I_Am_Iman

. @warriors i kno yall got home court advantage but after watching San Andreas wit wifey...can we play all 4 in CLE cuz i aint got 🕒 for 🌊

I have two official predictions. The second being a flat out guarantee.

1. The Cavs win in 5.

2. No matter who wins tonight, media coverage will be excruciatingly bad until Sunday as they write off the losing team as if it's already 3-0.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Unless they reward Labron with free throws every time he commits an offensive foul (which happens a ton) the Warriors will win this series

:lol: Already building in an excuse in case the Warriors lose. Nice.

Its going to be interesting to see how much Delly plays over Kyrie if his D is getting exposed by Curry. Who on GS is most likely to lose his head over Delly's annoying style of play like Gibson and Horford?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I'm really looking forward to this series. The game is being played at a higher level than it has ever been played at. I think w's win but I hope not. I'm cheering for Cleveland to get their title.

Agreed, I'm looking forward to this series too. Both teams are fun, both teams are capable. I don't have a dog in this race in terms of rooting interests, I just think the Warriors are better and expect it to show in the final outcome. I think each game though will be a battle, even if the final series score is more lopsided.