NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

Thibs is interested and the Pelicans are too. He would certainly be one of the favorites (not my 1st choice). The list of candidates though is longer than the Bills was. If a guy has ever coached basketball he has been linked to the job. It sounds like the relationship between Thibs and the Bulls has really soured.

The irony is that the then Hornets had their coaching search narrowed down to Monty and Thibs. The 2 people interviewing each preferred one (ever so slightly) to the other. They went with Monty. Also, as an aside apparently Avery Johnson was the worst interview in the history of interviews.

avery johnson's voice alone would make me cut the interview short!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o What a crazy run at the end of the game for Houston. A 40-15 fourth quarter... with Harden on the bench. I'm flabbergasted.

Now we get another game seven, I love playoff basketball.

( :beer: to Clippers of NFL, I'm rooting for the Clips despite being a Laker fan and know that one must have hurt.)

Edited by GreggyT

:o What a crazy run at the end of the game for Houston. A 40-15 fourth quarter... with Harden on the bench. I'm flabbergasted.

Now we get another game seven, I love playoff basketball.

( :beer: to Clippers of NFL, I'm rooting for the Clips despite being a Laker fan and know that one must have hurt.)

Wow, I fell asleep apparently as the run was starting. I woke up and was shocked to hear that the Rockets won. I am rooting for the Clips. That was tough and now they have to win in Houston. Game 7 should be great.

Shumpert and Delly were balling. Feel bad for Bulls they were a few ticks away from being up 3-1 in series.

Back to a subject I like though. Lebron hate. He has been de facto big head gm for years now. It's when I started to hate him, first stint w cavs he asks to get antawn Jamison and others they do then he complains about the team post season. He did it w Napier too. Just a giant toolbag imo.

Poor wizards too, pierce was yelling "series" after his foiled game winner from the last game.

Hawks cavs should be a snoozefest.

Shumpert and Delly were balling. Feel bad for Bulls they were a few ticks away from being up 3-1 in series.

Back to a subject I like though. Lebron hate. He has been de facto big head gm for years now. It's when I started to hate him, first stint w cavs he asks to get antawn Jamison and others they do then he complains about the team post season. He did it w Napier too. Just a giant toolbag imo.

Poor wizards too, pierce was yelling "series" after his foiled game winner from the last game.

Hawks cavs should be a snoozefest.

I think the more exciting matchup would have been Cavs-Wizards.

it was a heck of a shot - too bad that time wasn't on his side.

You're right, it really was am awesome shot. Sometimes I let my "Truth" dislike get in the way of the truth.

You're right, it really was am awesome shot. Sometimes I let my "Truth" dislike get in the way of the truth.

im a lifelong Celtics fan so always will like Pierce ...he is wayyyy past his prime but that clutch gene is still there.

That was an epic collapse by the Clippers. Fourth quarter of game six they planted their hands firmly around their own necks, started squeezing, and didn't let go until the end of game seven.

harden vs steph curry is going to be great television. houston can match gs 3 point game pretty well. should be a fun series

That was an epic collapse by the Clippers. Fourth quarter of game six they planted their hands firmly around their own necks, started squeezing, and didn't let go until the end of game seven.

Funny you say that after CP3 did his best monkey imitation jumping on Dwight Howard's back after that missed free throw at the end

he looked a little like scrappy doo there, considering the size difference, but he tried. I think if cp3 been healthy and played the whole series, the Clippers would have won it