NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

Oh absolutely but when he suffered those injuries his game was gone. He could still make plays at that point with his strange length and athleticism.

Btw, if the Spurs win this game I am really liking where my predictions stand.

You're right. I completely forgot about the injury.

Duncan or Kobe? Who's the greatest player to come out of that late 90s era in your mind?

Allen Iverson :ph34r:

He was my favorite to watch at least. Getting that awful Sixers team to the Finals was incredible.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as dynamic as Kobe is/was, he didn't really make those around him better ala Jordan...Duncan on the other hand with his ability to pass, dribble, shoot as a big man makes the other 4 on the court so much better.

Duncan or Kobe? Who's the greatest player to come out of that late 90s era in your mind?

:oops:

The experience showed last night.

Clippers choked and despite losses of Manu, Parker, 5 fouled Duncan, Spurs still did it.

As they used to say. "Slippers"

Ps. I freaking hate the hack a whoever. I knew Papaditch would use the hack a jordan. Damn it slows the game.

any coincidence that Kirby was there?! ;)

Ha ha, nobody does epic collapse like me. This was like the forward lateral equivalent of an NBA game.

I should probably become a Pats fan!! Brady will go into a deep depression and retire upon hearing that Giselle is Mario Williams' side piece. Belicheck will be caught stealing crab legs. Gronk will contract (a more serious) STD and Revis will leave to go to the Jets. It would be glorious.

Ha ha, nobody does epic collapse like me. This was like the forward lateral equivalent of an NBA game.

I should probably become a Pats fan!! Brady will go into a deep depression and retire upon hearing that Giselle is Mario Williams' side piece. Belicheck will be caught stealing crab legs. Gronk will contract (a more serious) STD and Revis will leave to go to the Jets. It would be glorious.

lol ... At least the Revis part came true. As a Celtics fan I somewhat feel your pain. C's don't have a superstar like Davis but they have some young guys who can play . They squeaked into the playoffs and no matter how many points they are in the lead vs the Cavs it's like I know it won't ultimately be a win. I would love to see them win a game in the series but it's looking like that probably won't happen. The games have all been close enough though that the Cavs better play better against the Bulls or it will be sayonara. The way DRose is playing now. Edited by YoloinOhio

The experience showed last night.

Clippers choked and despite losses of Manu, Parker, 5 fouled Duncan, Spurs still did it.

As they used to say. "Slippers"

Ps. I freaking hate the hack a whoever. I knew Papaditch would use the hack a jordan. Damn it slows the game.

Death, Taxes, Spurs.

You're going to start to see the liability of a weak bench in the playoffs. I don't know if you watched the game the other night but Griffin, Paul and Jordan were utterly gassed in the 4th because Rivers plays them the entire game. Now they play a game every other day.

Death, Taxes, Spurs.

You're going to start to see the liability of a weak bench in the playoffs. I don't know if you watched the game the other night but Griffin, Paul and Jordan were utterly gassed in the 4th because Rivers plays them the entire game. Now they play a game every other day.

Yeah I already mentioned the weak bench.

Even if they get to next round, they'll stop there.

I didnt notice how Griffin, Paul, or Jordan were exhausted. They just got flat out beat. Barnes is not a bad ft shooter. Yet he made 1 out of 4 down the stretch. Paul had a bad turnover at the wrong time.

Just the experience showed on Wednesday. Spurs have way more of it. Clipps panicked and lost.

We'll see what happens. I never guaranteed a win by the Clipps. I just mentioned my dislike towards the Spurs.

congrats. Except now my Twitter F5s for Phillip Rivers trade news keeps bringing up Austin Rivers tweets. Lol

Lol. Yeah lil rivers had a great game. We really needed that bench production. I dont have the exacts, but I think he went 7 for 8 or something like that. Lil Rivers did his thing.

Wow Clipps tied the series.

Ps. Who didnt believe me about Gs sweeping the pelicans?

I said it would be shocking. Blowing a 20 point lead with 7 minutes to go classifies as shocking. The Pels led 2 of the games with under 3 minutes to go and the biggest loss was 11. It was shocking that they lost game 3.