NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

Kawhi Leonard > all. Cp3 goes home early again.

Just want to see the Mavs beat the Rockets and all will be right in the world.

Ha ha ha.

Sad dog aka Duncan needs his nightly walk. He was gassed.

Im not singing victory. But yest was a great win by the Clippers.

+1. If you play a modicum of decent, consistent defense against Golden State, you at least have a 50/50 chance. Everyone likes GS because it's fun to watch 3s rain down from all over the court but teams like the Spurs, Grizzlies and Hawks will close on Thompson and double Curry and make guys like Bogut and Barnes beat them. Spurs just blew the doors off GS at Oracle with both rosters at full strength.

A note to Clippers: I'm not offended by your post. It will be a good series but your team has no bench and that's what's going to end the Clips season. Even if Manu goes completely bald during the series. He really should just shave it and give up that battle.

You're right about our weak bench.

Very funny about Manu.

I think there was hair falling off during the game. lol.

Oh and of course he needs to shave it. I really cant believe he's not embarassed by it. I know I would. Like an american BALD eagle can spot that bald spot from San Antonio. What the hell.

watching the Grizzlies right now and can't look at this dude anymore without thinking of this.

Lol. A mad Eddie Winslow.

It's looks like Randolph looks pissed off all the time.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This article written to rip the city of Cleveland, after the cavs-celts game, by a Boston sportswriter is so typical Boston condescension. Ironically I live in Ohio and am not a Cavs fan but am a Celtics fan (my dad was and I was raised that way) ... But it hit home because the same thing could've been written by a Boston sportwriter about buffalo and probably will be if we ever beat the Pats and they turn to snarkiness. It is not an accurate description of cleveland, but as it is an opinion piece this writer doesnt care. Btw the confetti falls at the Q after every win.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/04/20/cavaliers-are-cleveland-best-and-only-hope-for-title/msYnc9rGbHpZndaA1mnrNO/story.html#skip-target-related-box

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm still a Rondo fan!

Love Rondo...but I hate the Mavs...sorry CGF!

Want to know how much I've followed the NBA over the past 20 years? I don't think I knew the GS Warriors played in Oakland until I moved to the Bay Area. :lol:

Oh and GO WARRIORS!!!!

That is a fun team to watch...if you don't hate basketball and the NBA, and aren't already following them, do it! Great team! That is not advice..it is a suggestion!

Wow, okc fired Scott Brooks.

Not shocked, I think that he is pretty terrible. At the same time his team has won a lot. Any guess on who is next there? I haven't seen any names but Kevin Ollie would make some sense, Tyronn Lue would be another guy to consider, Billy Donovan or (gasp) Calipari if you go the college route. That would probably be my list if I were that POS Clay Bennett.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not shocked, I think that he is pretty terrible. At the same time his team has won a lot. Any guess on who is next their? I haven't seen any names but Kevin Ollie would make some sense, Tyronn Lue would be another guy to consider, Billy Donovan or (gasp) Calipari if you go the college route. That would probably be my list if I were that POS Clay Bennett.

One finals trip with Westbrook, Durant, Ibaka, and partially Harden and Jackson is a criminal offense. Derek Fisher could coach that team to 60 wins.

Not shocked, I think that he is pretty terrible. At the same time his team has won a lot. Any guess on who is next their? I haven't seen any names but Kevin Ollie would make some sense, Tyronn Lue would be another guy to consider, Billy Donovan or (gasp) Calipari if you go the college route. That would probably be my list if I were that POS Clay Bennett.

He's not got a great coach but he got a tough shake this year. No Durant or Ibaka. Miss the playoffs on a tiebreaker and would be a #5 in the crappy East. IF they are healthy, they could win a title.

That said, it is a great job and they will be title contenders next year.

And nothing is cooler than the posters who post in a thread saying they don't care about the thread topic. :)

Not shocked, I think that he is pretty terrible. At the same time his team has won a lot. Any guess on who is next there? I haven't seen any names but Kevin Ollie would make some sense, Tyronn Lue would be another guy to consider, Billy Donovan or (gasp) Calipari if you go the college route. That would probably be my list if I were that POS Clay Bennett.

i think they will make a run at Cal, but will ultimately be Ollie. I think it's a good choice too.

Kevin Ollie told a recruit he isn't going anywhere....translaton: I am outta here, bitches!

Love Rondo...but I hate the Mavs...sorry CGF!

That is a fun team to watch...if you don't hate basketball and the NBA, and aren't already following them, do it! Great team! That is not advice..it is a suggestion!

looks like Rondo is out with a "back injury." Right. He is done with the mavs. Carlisle said as much. I didn't see the game, and don't really know what happened, but I heard people complaining he can't shoot. That's nothing new. That's not his game. I know he's a head case. I am sure he wore out his welcome quickly in Dallas. But I love him anyway. Oh well. Edited by YoloinOhio

looks like Rondo is out with a "back injury." Right. He is done with the mavs. Carlisle said as much. I didn't see the game, and don't really know what happened, but I heard people complaining he can't shoot. That's nothing new. That's not his game. I know he's a head case. I am sure he wore out his welcome quickly in Dallas. But I love him anyway. Oh well.

Craziness, one mavs site stated Rondo will only come back if Carlisle is gone. So much for that.

Throw in the Parsons injury and it's gonna be tough to get out of the first round.

Craziness, one mavs site stated Rondo will only come back if Carlisle is gone. So much for that.

Throw in the Parsons injury and it's gonna be tough to get out of the first round.

I honestly believe that if it wasn't for Kevin Garnett, Rondo would be out of the league by now. He demanded a lot out of his teammates and wouldn't let Rondo's sh*t slide. His talent wouldn't be enough.

I honestly believe that if it wasn't for Kevin Garnett, Rondo would be out of the league by now. He demanded a lot out of his teammates and wouldn't let Rondo's sh*t slide. His talent wouldn't be enough.

The game has changed a ton over the last 7-8 years. You have to be able to shoot the ball now more than ever. Everyone just sags off of Rondo and his game hasn't developed at all.

The game has changed a ton over the last 7-8 years. You have to be able to shoot the ball now more than ever. Everyone just sags off of Rondo and his game hasn't developed at all.

True. Teams have never respected his shot though. I remember some old Cavs-Celtics series where the Cavs gave him every opportunity he wanted to shoot outside.

True. Teams have never respected his shot though. I remember some old Cavs-Celtics series where the Cavs gave him every opportunity he wanted to shoot outside.

Oh absolutely but when he suffered those injuries his game was gone. He could still make plays at that point with his strange length and athleticism.

Btw, if the Spurs win this game I am really liking where my predictions stand.