The team that nobody wanted.e

1. Rex Ryan-Former division coach with a larger than life personality that suddenly finds himself unemployed and by some on his last chance as a HC.

2. McCoy-Chip Kelly boots him and settles for a 2nd yr LB coming off a serious knee injury after initially just wanting draft pick(s) for McCoy.

3. Percy Harvin-Labeled a malcontent and an undesirable teammate that is on his 4th team in 4 years.

4. FJax-"The guy who suppose to not be here".

5. Mario Williams-A former 1st rd pick overall who gets lost in the shuffle due to a defensive scheme change.

6. Anthony Dixon-A roster cut casualty.

7. Chris Hogan-Former colligent stand out lacrosse player who is learning on how to be a NFL WR.

8. Jerry Hughes-Another former 1st rd pick who was stuck 2 great DEs and also got lost in the shuffle and then traded off for just about a bag of peanuts.

9. Seantrel Henderson-Great talent that drops to the 7th rd and almost out of the draft due to off the field issues. Is then given a chance with a warning.

10. Matt Cassell-Journeyman QB that has bounced around the league that teases franchises with starter potential but can't quite get over the top.

11. Buffalo Bills-A franchise that nobody wanted to go to or play for and that has been, for the most part, the laughingstock of the league for the last decade and a half.

Well, there you have it, a bunch of outcasts and misfits playing for one of the most obscured franchises in the NFL. To me this looks like it could be a great recipe for success but either way I think that a bunch of us sick bastards like it! This would make one helluva movie if this rogues were ever to obtain some kind upper tier success this year. Haha, only in Buffalo! You got to be kidding me! Lol!

Go Bills!

1. Rex Ryan-Former division coach with a larger than life personality that suddenly finds himself unemployed and by some on his last chance as a HC.

2. McCoy-Chip Kelly boots him and settles for a 2nd yr LB coming off a serious knee injury after initially just wanting draft pick(s) for McCoy.

3. Percy Harvin-Labeled a malcontent and an undesirable teammate that is on his 4th team in 4 years.

4. FJax-"The guy who suppose to not be here".

5. Mario Williams-A former 1st rd pick overall who gets lost in the shuffle due to a defensive scheme change.

6. Anthony Dixon-A roster cut casualty.

7. Chris Hogan-Former colligent stand out lacrosse player who is learning on how to be a NFL WR.

8. Jerry Hughes-Another former 1st rd pick who was stuck 2 great DEs and also got lost in the shuffle and then traded off for just about a bag of peanuts.

9. Seantrel Henderson-Great talent that drops to the 7th rd and almost out of the draft due to off the field issues. Is then given a chance with a warning.

10. Matt Cassell-Journeyman QB that has bounced around the league that teases franchises with starter potential but can't quite get over the top.

11. Buffalo Bills-A franchise that nobody wanted to go to or play for and that has been, for the most part, the laughingstock of the league for the last decade and a half.

Well, there you have it, a bunch of outcasts and misfits playing for one of the most obscured franchises in the NFL. To me this looks like it could be a great recipe for success but either way I think that a bunch of us sick bastards like it! This would make one helluva movie if this rogues were ever to obtain some kind upper tier success this year. Haha, only in Buffalo! You got to be kidding me! Lol!

Go Bills!

Gotta love it...

You forgot Incognito.

Omg, you're right! How could I forget the poster child of this bunch! Lol!

The more that I think about it, the more that I would love to see a poster of these players on a "Most Unwanted Poster". Lol! After the season they would still be "The Most Unwanted" for a whole other reason and that would be that no other team would want to play our Dirty Dozen! Haha! Somebody should put this concept in the ear of one of the Bills Mafia guys. I would think that they would love it and make some Tee shirts, posters etc etc. I would do it but I'm too lazy and ignorant. ****, I have to have an inspirational moment just to sign in on this board! Lol!

I actually love it !

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

No one wanted Mario?? The Bills couldn't wait to make him the highest paid D player in history.

And Ryan hardly found himself "suddenly" unemployed. He died the slowest HC death in recent memory. His hot seat burns were full thickness/debrided/grafted and regrafted. He walked the "Gang Green" mile for 2 years.

I bet there's another AFCE team who could make the same claims with their roster...

Edited by Mr. WEO

No one wanted Mario?? The Bills couldn't wait to make him the highest paid D player in history.

And Ryan hardly found himself "suddenly" unemployed. He died the slowest HC death in recent memory. His hot seat burns were full thickness/debrided/grafted and regrafted. He walked the "Gang Green" mile for 2 years.

I bet there's another AFCE team who could make the same claims with their roster...

yea, if you want to twist every free agent, trade, or deep draft pick into a "guy nobody wanted" it gets pretty easy.

i mean, mccoy? mario? or our 3rd/4th RB and 4th/5th WR? come on.

Edited by NoSaint

I bet there's another AFCE team who could make the same claims with their roster...yea, if you want to twist every free agent, trade, or deep draft pick into a "guy nobody wanted" it gets pretty easy.

i mean, mccoy? mario? or our 3rd/4th RB and 4th/5th WR? come on.

Killjoy.

J/K