Who do you want to play in home opener, and when?

Home opener opponent  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you want as the home opener?

• Jets
    • Pats
    • Dolphins
    • Texans
    • Bengals
    • Colts
    • Giants
    • Cowboys
  2. 2. When do you want the home opener played?

• TNF
    • SNF
    • MNF
    • Sunday at 1pm
    • Sunday at 4pm

So I was just thinking about the Houston game. If EJ wins the starting job, do you think he will have PTSD against Watt?

I actually don't. Hopefully someone will block him this time around.

and not call such a stupid play. That play was just a shoot the ball out as soon as you can play. EJ should have done and audible and changed the play. but our OC never should have called that. you have a chance to score 3 but you give the other team 7.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A opener against New England would mean...

Back to back regular season games in New England... Wk 17 from 2014 and Wk 1 2015.

Seeing as we won the week 17 meeting, albeit against backups half the time, an opening weekend win would be back to back home losses vs the same team... I wonder if that's ever happened in the current era New England...

I don't believe in jinxes. Its just speculation.

Since my family can only make a sunday game ( still in the works (hello Mr Rubeo :worthy: )

i would be quite pleased to have that as the home opener.

I voted the Pats.

I think the Bills will be so fresh and fired up on defense that bad things man Bad Things!!

But then i considered the Offense and quite a large few of the players have not played together yet.

If its week one i might pick Jets or Miami. or dont care. just get up and rolling.

but if its week two. I for sure want a division game! and the Pats all the better.

Go Bills !

19-0 for the Senator !!!!

Jets - like to start the season with an easy win.

This game isn't so easy anymore Jets looking real good with there additions.

I voted for Pats in Ring Ceremony game. Pats usually are rusty to start the season. I can see us coming in there and ruining there ring ceremony game. Pats won't know what's coming at them with all our new additions to our offense. I can see us winning that game easily 31-20. # Statement Game.

Edited by NastyNateSoldiers

I will choose the Pats as week 1/home opener until Brady retires. It immediately tells us if we are for real or not, imo.

Jets - like to start the season with an easy win.

Some would say the Jets are the better team.

Edited by Dorkington

I want Sunday, 1 pm @ Jets. The Rex game will be crazy anyway, as will the opening game, I'd rather kill two birds with one stone than have them all jacked up for a random game in October.

Then Pats, 1 pm home opener at the Ralph week 2. I want prime time as much as the next person, but I'd rather the game be a 1 o'clock in hopes to catching them on a hangover coming off the season opener.

Get out of the gate 2-0 in the division, with a head to head win over NE and a road win knocked off.

Edited by Chuck Wagon