London game will be streamed on Yahoo

So not a mac guy, but trying to use Mac so I can record game for son. If I use the stream on yahoo and then AirPlay to TV, I lose audio. Any ideas out there?

Also, about 4 second differnce between the Apple TV stream and the stream on the mac

Game day thread may be difficult

if you're using AirPlay that will increase latency. no way around it. diminished data transfers.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only negative comment thus far...I have two Apple TVs (one upstairs, one down) and they are about 6-7 seconds off. Really tough to sync up multiple streams for obvious reasons. Oh well, just keeping the downstairs TV muted. I'll be upstairs anyway.

great experience here on my PC. this sort of stream will NOT work as well on mobile devices. just a heads up to some.

as far as using a mac...well, just go to the site. nothing else is needed.

increase video quality. by default it will be on "auto". switch it to HD.

Just fired up the pre-game show, going from Macbook Pro via HDMI cable to my TV.

Picture is gorgeous.

No latency type problems or anything!

wtf, that marcel dareus piece just really breaks me up...cannot imagine having to live that kind of life and come out of it the way he has. my god, the only thing he wanted as a kid was someone to give him the chance to be happy for the rest of the day...ugh

streaming right now via Xbox360, coverage seems every bit as good as 'regular' TV! Corned Beef Hash & Bloody's at the ready! Let's do this!!!

just got on through 360 as well- about 15 seconds behind the computer feed but nice picture and no buffering.

a bit pissed as 1 went and bought a Vizio smart tv with yahoo! and found out this morning that it would not stream through yahoo! for some reason

i'll troubleshoot later

Typical streaming for me.... Missed all but 3 random seconds in the Dareus piece, waiting for it to buffer repeatedly. Now they go to commercial... Not a single problem; clear, beautiful, uninterrupted picture!

Just fired up the pre-game show, going from Macbook Pro via HDMI cable to my TV.

Picture is gorgeous.

No latency type problems or anything!

that's HDMI, a direct connect. not a wireless one, like AirPlay.

Nothing here, just the little circle twirling on the TV like it's trying to load. Thanks Yahoo, you suck. Could be my AT&T wireless signal isn't strong enough, but this shouldn't be streaming on Yahoo.

same for me, started buffering during the Dareus piece, now just the twirling circle. Was great for the 1/2 hour earlier...