Patriots signing Stevie Johnson

Luxy312

What about him? Steve Johnson- the 2015 version- would be the 5th best WR on our roster at the moment. He was really good in 2010 for a while and then good in 2011 and 2012. His play dropped significantly in 2013. And the 49ers, who need all the help they can get at WR, saw fit to cut him outright. What am I missing here?

I took that as sarcasm. I've come to ask myself ..

is he being serious

is he just joking for the hell of it

or

is he trolling for a response.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember walking into work the after he dropped the would-be winning pass against pittsburgh...(remember i live in New England)... Pinned to my cubicle wall was the S.I. full page picture of stevie sitting on the ground after the drop...

I liked him, never loved him. Same story with Evans. I never saw these guys as game changers. This signing is meh.

His numbers in new England will be much better than in SF due to the guy tossing him the ball happens to be a future hall of fame QB, so let's keep that in perspective. That's IF he makes the team at all. Stevie probably wouldn't even make the team in Buffalo right now, so I don't see why anyone here would care where he plays.

Good with him and Scott, they should drop about ten passes a game....... Okay now I got that out of the way, damn and eff The Effing f Cheaters*

Yeah, they may have finally found a way to beat the Patriots.

It really is tough seeing players I like going to NE. I'm really glad I didn't have to deal with Freddy signing there.

AFC Championship Game - Bills 24, Cheatriots 20; 4th down with 5 seconds left in the game, Cheaters ball on the Bills 15 yard line.... Brady drops back and fires a rocket to a wide open Stevie Johnson........ oh $&%#, it hit him in the Sharpie and he dropped it, Bills win!!!

Stevie will put up a good season with the Pats* sadly he is the perfect Brady target. Shifty, some speed, great route running, and good hands.

But does he cheat?

That's the most important qualification. Can he cheat and not get caught?