WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

I'm guessing part of it is the Bills want to see how he behaves, and the other part is Harvin probably doesn't want to commit until he sees for himself how the QB situation shakes out.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that part of the contract allows Harvin to punch one teammate in the face a month. It was the sweetener that closed the deal.

Richie wants that bonus

OK to trade The Flash for a TE or OG

Bills were 31st last year in slot receiving yards. I know that a lot of people here love CH but this is a huge acquisition.

yup. and hogan is back to 4th wr (with mccoy, 5th or maybe 6th receiving option if we add clay) and ST contributor. not a bad spot for him.

Edited by NoSaint

Dianna Marie Russini@NBCdianna 20m20 minutes ago

Multiple sources say it's not over until Percy Harvin signs. Told "he will probably wind up in Buffalo but SF is trying" #Bills #49ers

I think that is the report Vic is responding to.

This just in from Rappaport:

The #Bills will pay WR Percy Harvin roughly $6M on a one-year contract, source says

6:54pm - 13 Mar 15

I think that is the report Vic is responding to.

This just in from Rappaport:

The #Bills will pay WR Percy Harvin roughly $6M on a one-year contract, source says

6:54pm - 13 Mar 15

he was responding to the other one. that was her reply. but it's sounds more like the deal will get done. lots of other sources are refuting her information

Yuck. This dude is a cancer.

Again,what folks do not seem to understand is that in order to be a cancer you have to worm your way into folks hearts and thinking by having a great year with the team. Folks were opposed to Terrell Owens as a Bill predicting he would immediately become a cancer and hurt the team.

He did not because he was here on a 1 year contract and like Harvin he will be on at worse good behavior and potentially production on the field for at least a year.

The worry about whether he is or will be a cancer is a worry about whether he will be a cancer or not. Rex has the advantage that he knows exactly what to look for in terms of managing Harvin.

If he shows sign of being a cancer then cut him, bench him or simply diminish his role so he can never get the traction to earn loyalty from fans and/or teammates.

Right now and for at least half a year Harvin is simply a threat to opponents which makes Watkins/Edwards more effective.

As far as it goes, I'd love to have the problem that Harvin is so great on the field we then have to actually deal wth a real cancer danger.

If he shows sign of being a cancer then cut him, bench him or simply diminish his role so he can never get the traction to earn loyalty from fans and/or teammates.

Yeah, give him the Mike Williams treatment.

Looks like 6M includes hitting all his bonuses

Is hitting another players face considered hitting a bonus?

Edited by reddogblitz