WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

He'd be a good depth and occasional spread player in our offensive set unless Roman doesn't think much of Woods. He'd be a threat to someone like Marquise Goodwin or Hogan but it's hard to envision him in a starting role. He has obvious value in special teams.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can we guage harvin's ability on how he played us.....

Our D is friggen studly

I wasn't judging just on his performance against us, only used it as an example. I saw other Jets games where he didn't do much and several games before that with Seattle (who he had been with for over a year) where he didn't do much.

In the past 2 years he's only had one good game that I've seen. SB XLVIII.

Add to the lack of performance over the last 2 years to his history (going all the way back to college) of being hard to get along with and not a team player, and I hope we pass.

what on earth does it have to do with the nc game in 2006?

Yes the outcome of Hernandez was a failure. I am not sure how it could be looked at any other way, I'm sorry.

Spikes was a 2nd rd draft pick who bill didn't offer another contract

Hernandez failed in life, not on the football field. Aaron never got overpaid, was never an on-field distraction, had no team issues, nor did he ever under-produce. I would be happy with players who gave the bills 3 good seasons and 18 tds in 38 games-played all day.

Ah, just a coincidence i guess...an ohio guy pointing out failed Florida players from Urban Meyer.

Edited by Garranimal

Hernandez failed in life, not on the football field. Aaron never got overpaid, was never an on-field distraction, had no team issues, nor did he ever under-produce. I would be happy with players who gave the bills 3 good seasons and 18 tds in 38 games-played all day.

Ah, just a coincidence i guess...an ohio guy pointing out failed Florida players from Urban Meyer.

failed patriots.i couldn't care less about Florida. Edited by YoloinOhio

While I find the prospect of adding a guy with that much talent exciting, I don't really care whether we sign him or not. The guy's a piece of ****. If he goes elsewhere we lose a shot at a great talent but I'll feel a lot more comfortable about team chemistry.

@JasonLaCanfora: Percy Harvin's visit with the Bills is complete. Mulling other possible visits. Things could come to a head over the weekend

I hate getting my hopes up. I went to sleep last night feeling good that we'd land Charles Clay and Percy Harvin.

Tonight I go to sleep feeling good that we'll end up with neither.