SF FA guard Mike Iupati (update: going to Cardinals)

CJPearl2

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boling?

He hasn't been in the names we've contacted so far but the Vikings are supposedly looking to make a big push. I'm not sure what we'll do yet the Bulaga interest is intriguing as I never thought of Henderson as an OG yet someone mentioned he did play some for the U so it might be interesting. Yet I'd rather give Clay and lesser OG like Blalock or Sims but again we have Chris Williams still in the fold and can't see us dismissing him after 3 games.

harvin in bflo makes no sense to me

I was thinking of whether we had a fighter in the locker room who could whip his ass if he got out of line, then it hit me: We've got Ritchie Incognito. Of course, watch the two of them become bosom buddies.

Edited by Rob's House

He hasn't been in the names we've contacted so far but the Vikings are supposedly looking to make a big push. I'm not sure what we'll do yet the Bulaga interest is intriguing as I never thought of Henderson as an OG yet someone mentioned he did play some for the U so it might be interesting. Yet I'd rather give Clay and lesser OG like Blalock or Sims but again we have Chris Williams still in the fold and can't see us dismissing him after 3 games.

Ya, I expect us to make one more big splash in free agency whether that's Bulaga or Clay or some wildcard, but I kind of see us going after one of the middling free agent lineman rather than Boling or Bulaga.

Ya, I expect us to make one more big splash in free agency whether that's Bulaga or Clay or some wildcard, but I kind of see us going after one of the middling free agent lineman rather than Boling or Bulaga.

Clay or Cameron would be the next splash I'd want. I could also accept Gresham. In terms of O-lineman it's tough I know there's talk we like Jah Reid of the Ravens but to me he's a replacement for Hairston.