Bills can win Superbowl with EJ

Here is a list of not so great QB's that won a Superbowl,

1. Doug Williams, Washington Redskins vs Denver

2. Trent Dilfer, Baltimore Ravens vs NY Giants

3. Jeff Hostetler NY Giants vs Buffalo Bills. Was he really better than Jim Kelly?

4. Brad Johnson Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Oakland Raiders

5. Joe Flaco, Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers

6. Jim McMahon, Chicago Bears vs New England.

7. Phil Simms, NY Giants vs. Denver

All there teams had a top NFL Defense and a power running game.

Edited by bisonbrigade

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from Flacco, who went on an ungodly run in the playoffs that year, not one of them has been in the last 10 years since the rules were changed in favor of the passing game. That's not a coincidence.

Edited by JM57

Aside from Flacco, who went on an ungodly run in the playoffs that year, not one of them has been in the last 10 years since the rules were changed in favor of the passing game. That's not a coincidence.

Yes. 6 of those 7 are irrelevant as they are ancient history in the NFL.

Are you guys saying Joe Flacco isn't good? Our guys aren't even good enough to hold Flacco's jock strap. You must have short memories. Flacco was lights out in the playoffs that year and played better than any QB in the league. That's how he ended up with that big contract

Stop trying rationalize the fact that the Bills QB position remains unsolved.

Not so great QB's???? With the exception of Trent Dilfer, all those guys played well for at least a few seasons. Phil Simms is in the HOF.

This is just silly.

Here is a list of not so great QB's that won a Superbowl,

1. Doug Williams, Washington Redskins vs Denver

2. Trent Dilfer, Baltimore Ravens vs NY Giants

3. Jeff Hostetler NY Giants vs Buffalo Bills. Was he really better than Jim Kelly?

4. Brad Johnson Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Oakland Raiders

5. Joe Flaco, Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers

6. Jim McMahon, Chicago Bears vs New England.

7. Phil Simms, NY Giants vs. Denver

All there teams had a top NFL Defense and a power running game.

I put on a hat just so I can take it off to you, Bisonbrigade. Here some of us are, hanging on to the right to hold the opinion that EJ might develop into a servicable NFL starter.

Not for you this meekness and timidity, Bisonbrigade - you make a bold move and go right to the heart of the matter-SUPERBOWL!!!!!

I hope you're right. And I take off my hat to you for your boldness and lack of fear. We will carefully press this thread between the pages of our family bible such that should this come to pass, we can call it up and say: ALL HAIL BISON BRIGADE! in the fashion of Utica John.

People sure do say silly things sometimes.

This is a test, after Utica John got beaten last fall about trading Kiko and proved to be - RIGHT!

You fail. Me, I lack the bold confidence of Bison Brigade, but I think we should be polite to him.