Guess the Bills Free Agent Signings

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w/r/t Locker, I dont see it. 2 reasons.

1) Locker = Cassel. (Locker is probably a tad better, but he cant play 16 games).

2) (as another poster noted), if you bring in 2 below-average starter quality guys, you pretty much have to jettison EJ.

w/r/t Lupati, I hear his pass-pro sucks.

w/r/t Cutler, I think this could seriously happen.

Because he is above-average starter quality (when he feels like it), and Cassel would be a competent backup who might could possibly might could actually maybe win the job in camp. Which would suck because of Cutler's guaranteed money.

Edited by maddenboy

With David Harris resigning with the Jets for a bloated contract (3 years, $21.5 mill; $15 mill guaranteed), we would not have been a player at that price anyways. I still believe their #1 free agent target is Mike Lupati. I do not see Vernon Davis as i believe he wore out his welcome in SF where Roman was the OC. I can see a TE not named Julius Thomas although I would be leery of Jordan Cameron and his 3 concussions. I do not believe we make a play for Charles Clay as it would be in excess of $7 million. Lastly, I believe we get another QB to compete that has a chance to develop like a Jake Locker if he can stay healthy. We may also revisit resigning Brandon Spikes.

That all stated, I believe they only announce one free agent signing on Tuesday...Mike Lupati. Then they let the FA frenzy clear and get some depth at reasonable prices.

Cut Urbik and C. Williams.

Restructure Wood, McCoy and M. Williams

With the money saved we could get:

Jordan Cameron

Bryan Bulaga

Justin Blalock

Greg Hardy

Make it happen Doug!

Would u be willing to cut Fred and Leodis? Thats what it would prob take to get this done. That being said, I would do it in a second