Guess the Bills Free Agent Signings

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they can start negotiating on the 7th, which is 90 minutes away.

I'm sure deals will start popping up in the news by morning as to what's been agreed to, although it won't be official until the 10th.

That should be interesting.

Aaron Rodgers - QB

J.J. Watt - DE

Marshall Yanda - OG

Luke Kuechly - MLB

Rob Gronkowski - TE

Anything short of that (although I could probably live with Luck instead of Rodgers), and Doug needs to go!

you forgot: we need depth behind Aaron Rodgers...

I say we give that kid Peyton a second chance and try to develop him into a backup.

Can Barksdale play Guard at all?

No he's a RT. Most fans don't realize though that RT is more of a need than RG. Urbik isn't good, but he graded out much better than Seantrel Henderson did at RT. We really need an upgrade at that position.

Would u be willing to cut Fred and Leodis? Thats what it would prob take to get this done. That being said, I would do it in a second

I would be willing to cut Freddie. I would hesitate on Leodis. I would only consider cutting Leodis if we signed Revis (I am not comparing the two either). However, even if we sign Revis, Leodis could be the 3rd corner and Graham could play safety. So, I don't see many scenarios where cutting Leodis is a good idea.

Lastly, please, please have Leodis stop returning kicks or punts. He has only had one good season ever and it was not last year. He scares me every time. He always has since the NE game in his 1st or 2nd season. All he had to do was kneel down and we would have won. He is a fumble machine on returns.

I really worry about Loopati's passblocking, but I don't know much about who he's been surrounded by on SFs line.

I wonder if we'll sign Doug Free and Clint Boling.

It seems like you don't know much about Iupati at all...like spelling his name.

It seems like you don't know much about Iupati at all...like spelling his name.

(psst: please notice that he didnt just spell it "Lupati," like many of us, but "Loopati." He is going out of his way to demonstrate that he is consciously misspelling it.

Also, please read a few other posts and notice how many of us spell it "Lupati." I understand if you dont come 'round here every day (because there is such a thing as working all week), but "Lupati" has become a tongue-in-cheek, generally accepted alternate spelling. And its kinda fun)

If not Lupati, they should just take a pass on FA.

Lupati

Maybe Locker

Gresham or J. Thomas.

I really worry about Loopati's passblocking, but I don't know much about who he's been surrounded by on SFs line.

Edited by maddenboy

How does everyone think we will get Davis?

He is not a free agent

CBF

Davis could be a cap casualty. He has 8mil on the final yr of his contract and SF may not want to pay him. Was asked to accept a pay cut and didn't accept after a down year last year. They may be looking for a trade now and if they cannot he could simply be cut.

Haven't seen this guy mentioned in quite awhile, maybe he resigned, but the Bears Center, also could play guard I believe I read supposedly he liked our line coach, sounded like a reasonable priced pickup.

If not him,anyone but Iupati as he'll be too expensive,

Don't understand why most here seem to think we need two lineman. We need another guard (or center and move Woods). Tackles we have two 2nd round picks and a 7th round pick who played every game last season and looked decent out there for a rookie. He would have been selected much higher without the drug concerns and he wasn't the biggest problem we had out there last year. You can't keep giving up on draft picks before you know how they'll pan out, ideally you'd rather have the rookie become the starter as it's cheap money.

People have ripped the Bill's for letting guys like Levetre, Byrd to name a few leave as we didn't want to pay them the money they got elsewhere. Worse than that even is drafting a guy, then a year later bring in a high priced FA to replace him and never knowing how the rookie may have panned out. In three years later his contract expires and he goes elsewhere and then we als ohave nothing to show for the draft picked and spent alot of money at that position instead of paying just the rookie contract. Even worse is we sign a guy and maybe all this work Kujo is doing off season really works out and he beats out the FA signing, then you have starter money sitting on the bench. If we sign a tackle in about ten days, that's fine as now we're in the maybe $1.5 to $2 mil money range. If Kujo beats him out have a $2mil backup isn't too bad