Qualifying offers made to RFAs Bryant, Hogan, & Justin Brown

I like these guys. For some reason, some believe Hogan is overrated. I believe he is just the opposite and probably will end up playing an important part in this team's offense for the foreseeable future.

This really is Hogan's year to make a case to be a legit WR.

My take is he has been so focused on making the team and then not making a mistake that it has hindered him to some degree from relaxing and playing.

I hope he gets really into a comfort zone and can flourish.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Hogan surprised me last year. I like him on this team, though I still think we could use one bigger guy out there, be it a WR or TE.

Bryant is fine as a backup. Not as impressed with him as Wynn and Charles, but he is a good, inexpensive depth guy.

Hogan is going to have a breakout year this year. He had a good year last year. Remember the amazing catch against Minnesota to setup Watkins TD?>?!!

He's a good slot WR. I wish he could see the 1st down marker better but Woods somehow does that too sometimes. He's also been really good on ST.

Hogan is going to have a breakout year this year. He had a good year last year. Remember the amazing catch against Minnesota to setup Watkins TD?>?!!

One of the top 100 plays last year. That game was so much fun.

Wait isn't Da'Rick going to have a breakout year now that he is apparently on an NFL roster again with Chiefs?