Who else needs to be brought in to "Build a Bully"?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Rex wants to change the mindset around here with the whole "bully" philosophy, but the Incognito signing was a bit ominous, and quite frankly awfully coincidental after he first spewed the word in his introductory presser. Just sayin, things can't get carried away. Especially after our first winning season in ten years...

I think the D is about as bully as its gonna get

We need to be a bully on offense by being able to run the ball even when they expect it.........totally dictating to the defense

Agreed. We need another OG, and a smash-mouth RB who can knock a few guys around.

Incognito is the personification of such (maybe too much of one), though he says he's changed, I as a fan certainly wouldn't want him to lose his "bully" mindset on the field, as long as it doesn't hurt us.

Who else would you like to see Rex and Pegs bring in to build the Bills into a "bully"?

My mother in law.

Agreed. We need another OG, and a smash-mouth RB who can knock a few guys around.

We need another RT that can push Henderson. I'd prefer a vet. He doesn't have to be top shelf, just someone who can compete for the starting spot.

We need another RT that can push Henderson. I'd prefer a vet. He doesn't have to be top shelf, just someone who can compete for the starting spot.

Gabe Carimi can probably be had for cheap. He's played his way off of Chicago and Atlanta's rosters, but he was a pretty high pick so he may be redeemable and definitely doesn't hurt depth

He'd be the perfect person to coach people to be bullies.

Conrad Dobler

It's the new catch-phrase. File next to "Swagger", "Next man up", and "Smash mouth".

I'm still waiting for "Butch" to catch on..."This team is gonna be butch, that is one thing we emphasize. We will not be pushed around."

Butchers

Ray Rice will not be brought here.

because?

We need another guard and a RB. Dixon might be the tough runner they need. CJ, Fred, and Brown are all below average to awful. Fred is going to drop off the cliff very soon. Wouldn't be surprised if he is a trainging camp cut - though I would not be surprised if he is the Game 1 starter as you can't count this guy out.

They need to re-sign Searcy at a reasonable deal and play him in the box.

This is a bit off topic but does anybody else hate the term "bully" as an identity for the team? I don't hate it because of all the anti-bully stuff that's in the air these days, I hate it because all you have to do to stop a bully is punch him in the mouth. Is that the type of identity the Bills want as a team? Smack them back and they fold?

Sometimes when you punch a bully in the mouth he beats the snot out of you.