Who else needs to be brought in to "Build a Bully"?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit off topic but does anybody else hate the term "bully" as an identity for the team? I don't hate it because of all the anti-bully stuff that's in the air these days, I hate it because all you have to do to stop a bully is punch him in the mouth. Is that the type of identity the Bills want as a team? Smack them back and they fold?

Edited by MDH

I think you guys are taking it just a bit literal... Not going to sign every guy that beat his wife or kid.

I agree. Rex is a great communicator and understands that "build a bully" is great alliteration and a good sound bite. I think he is speaking more to the mindset he's looking for (i.e., "swagger") than actually laying out a requirement that free agents send a rap sheet for his review before they'll be considered.

This is a bit off topic but does anybody else hate the term "bully" as an identity for the team? I don't hate it because of all the anti-bully stuff that's in the air these days, I hate it because all you have to do to stop a bully is punch him in the mouth. Is that the type of identity the Bills want as a team? Smack them back and they fold?

It's the new catch-phrase. File next to "Swagger", "Next man up", and "Smash mouth".

I'm still waiting for "Butch" to catch on..."This team is gonna be butch, that is one thing we emphasize. We will not be pushed around."

Edited by HoF Watkins