Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a typo. And I don't call names on the Internet, it's childish.

Must say I'm shocked anyone from Buffalo knows the difference between to and too.... Proud of y'all

That makes two of us, which makes it too obvious to others.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Kurt Warner in December said he considered coming back to play for the Cardinals when they kept losing QB's. He said it amazed him how much he actually thought about it. He also said it was crazy to think about coming back as much as he did. Could they make a run at Kurt to come back?

Kurt Warner in December said he considered coming back to play for the Cardinals when they kept losing QB's. He said it amazed him how much he actually thought about it. He also said it was crazy to think about coming back as much as he did. Could they make a run at Kurt to come back?

i don't think he would want to re-set his HOF clock. He probably considered it heavily only because it was the Cards.

I'm in New Orleans. I'm not shocked that someone from New Jersey does not know the difference.

You come here to troll; you won't be given the respect of the other posters. If you want to troll double check your grammar.

to and too is the most common typo on the face face of the earth. It's not a grammar issue. Check my other posts as an example of my grammatical prowess

Are there a lot of females named Kevin in NJ?

He clearly meant "he" not "her"

I banged a chick named Kevin once.... Oh wait a minute. DAMN IT!

That makes two of us, which makes it too obvious to others.

GO BILLS!!!

Well played

Must say I'm shocked anyone from Buffalo knows the difference between to and too.... Proud of y'all

I'm thinking yours wasn't a typo at all, and you just thought that "too" was spelled "to," and didn't know the difference. So you didn't have any typos. A typo implies a mechanical error, slip of a finger or temporary loss of sanity. A simple spelling error for being dumb is not really a typo. :nana:

I really hope they are going to take Bo Levi Mitchell. He is young, successful, and the best chance out of all the QB prospects to be a franchise QB. That decision would make me really have confidence in the upcoming season. Think if they take him and he turns out to be an all-star he could be with the bills at least 11 years.

Checked back in on this thread to see if any of our resident insiders have provided any insight.

Instead my follow posters are arguing over the correct use of "to" and "too" and feeding a Jets troll who probably is an actual Bills fan.

Anyway, I'll chime in with my speculation. It's RG3. Snyder truly believes Gruden is the guy to turn the fortunes of the Skins around and is going to back off and let his HC decide who is the best fit for his vision.

Name calling is childish, yet mocking the entire population of a city because someone pointed out your decided lack of grammatical prowess and inability to tell the difference between an extra "r" and an otherwise nonsensical statement is mature?

For shame, momento foot ruth (in case you thought I didn't know what I was typing, I'm suggesting your screen name needs work).