Bills to go in little-talked-about direction at QB?

Rubes

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. You guys want Glennon? And getting him will put us in the playoffs? And he's equivalent to Drew Bledsoe? Wtf?

Glennon is so bad that Lovie went out of his way to trade for the worst McCown brother there was. Glennon is so bad that the Bucs are using their top draft pick on a guy that steals crab legs. Glennon is so bad that EJ and Geno were drafted before him. The only reason to have Glennon on your team is to reach that thing on top of the shelf.

Please demand more of your team. We can do better than Mike Glennon

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glennon is not very good. There were times last year when he went whole quarters without completing a pass and where the Buccs went almost whole halves without a first down. I don't know where the love for him comes from. If the Bills trade for Glennon then EJ will beat him out in camp and we will be no further forward.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. You guys want Glennon? And getting him will put us in the playoffs? And he's equivalent to Drew Bledsoe? Wtf?

Glennon is so bad that Lovie went out of his way to trade for the worst McCown brother there was. Glennon is so bad that the Bucs are using their top draft pick on a guy that steals crab legs. Glennon is so bad that EJ and Geno were drafted before him. The only reason to have Glennon on your team is to reach that thing on top of the shelf.

Glennon is not very good. There were times last year when he went whole quarters without completing a pass and where the Buccs went almost whole halves without a first down. I don't know where the love for him comes from. If the Bills trade for Glennon then EJ will beat him out in camp and we will be no further forward.

Kind of scary when you realize former NC State head coach Tom O'Brien chose Glennon over Russell Wilson -- AFTER he had seen Wilson for two seasons.

Then again, I suppose that's one of the reasons why O'Brien is their former head coach.

I thought Wilson left NC State because they wouldn't let him play Baseball, not because he had lost the starting job? Might be wrong.

If I recall correctly it was two-fold; O'Brien didn't want Wilson to also play baseball and Glennon's dad played the "my son is the starter or we're leaving" card. O'Brien chose Glennon.

Thank you

Feels like we're spiraling

Start out talking about Big Ben, Rivers & Eli

Down to Kaepernick

Down to RG3 and Bo Levi Mitchell (really?)

Down to Glennon

With people trying to talk themselves into every level.

Glennon is Ryan Mallet with a worse arm and worse pro coaching. If we are going to be a run and defense team, we need a QB who can at least attempt to keep a defense honest on a bootleg. Glennon makes Bledsoe look mobile.

I've come to the conclusion that, aside from the very few can't miss prospects such as Luck or Elway, no one on earth can predict the success or failure of QB prospects. It is the hardest position to play in sports and there seems to be too many variables that affect the success of players. Thus it makes for endless conversation among NFL fans. We just need to keep looking...

EJ needs to turn it around. Don't see anything much better out there. We'll know where they are going in a month or so..

I think the free agent/trades log jam breaks during draft week. I think that who ever they bring in (realistically of course) won't be good enough to write off EJ Manuel. There will be a battle for the starting QB spot this year.

I think the free agent/trades log jam breaks during draft week. I think that who ever they bring in (realistically of course) won't be good enough to write off EJ Manuel. There will be a battle for the starting QB spot this year.

Free Agency period will be telling for what we plan to do. If we plan on working a trade instead of a middling FA castaway it'd most likely be closer to, if not on draft day

Thank you

Feels like we're spiraling

Start out talking about Big Ben, Rivers & Eli

Down to Kaepernick

Down to RG3 and Bo Levi Mitchell (really?)

Down to Glennon

With people trying to talk themselves into every level.

Glennon is Ryan Mallet with a worse arm and worse pro coaching. If we are going to be a run and defense team, we need a QB who can at least attempt to keep a defense honest on a bootleg. Glennon makes Bledsoe look mobile.

Chuck, tell me why you think "Bo Levi Mitchell" is not right for the Bills? Say whatever you want, Glennon can make better throws than EJ. I still think Bo Levi Mitchell would be the best choice however.

Chuck, tell me why you think "Bo Levi Mitchell" is not right for the Bills? Say whatever you want, Glennon can make better throws than EJ. I still think Bo Levi Mitchell would be the best choice however.

I'm not saying there's not a chance (though I was refering to RG3 more).

Didn't you know... everyone else's QBs are awesome, because ours has only played 14 games.

Didn't you know... everyone else's QBs are awesome, because ours has only played 14 games.

I think it is exactly this. If you swapped the two Quarterbacks fans here would be saying "Glennon is a bum let's trade for EJ" and showing highlight videos of some of his better plays and saying "I've never seen Glennon make that throw."

There is spinning wheels and then spinning wheels. This would be spinning wheels whilst stuck in quick sand.