All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

You're a sad little man.

Well if you want to get childish... GL with that.

Crazy that people are in an outrage over this. As if the internet and the people on it are all %100 truthful. You wasted a whole page of this thread just b.c of my stance on the subject of people with "inside information."

Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd MUCH rather have a "bully" on my team than guys who re wife beaters, drug addicts etc... Their are so many criminals in this league and ppl are worried about a BULLY???? Didnt Rex say he wanted to bully teams????? It would be nice to see our OL bully opponents DL and actually pick up some yards on the ground.

I think he makes a GREAT fit for Roman's O. He's a guy that can attack DL and create holes for RB. That's ALOT more than we can say about ANY of of guards last yr! At least 1 HUGE hole will be filled with a low priced FA before FA has even begun! ( Will prob be a deal close to if not the vet minimum and easy to cut if it doesnt work out).

He's only 31... Still has few yrs of good football if he has kept up with his body and didnt get lazy this past yr. By signing him now, even if he got out of football shape, he has PLENTY of time to get ready for training camp.

IMO, GREAT low cost, possible solid reward signing !

Crazy that people are in an outrage over this. As if the internet and the people on it are all %100 truthful. You wasted a whole page of this thread just b.c of my stance on the subject of people with "inside information."

Why the quotes around inside information?

In retrospect, he was correct, and you look like your screen name.

Pay him no mind. His social development was stunted at a young age.

Oh snap he took it to the 5th grade. You really angry that I don't believe people on the internet? Just sad...

That's been left out to dry for weeks? Yes.

That is when Beef Jerky is at its best.

there are actually posters on this site who have real information. Some only pm it, others post it, you are welcome not to believe it but no need provide comments to that effect. Jmo.

there are actually posters on this site who have real information. Some only pm it, others post it, you are welcome not to believe it but no need provide comments to that effect. Jmo.

No need to provide comments to that effect... Yea well everyone keeps providing comments so I feel the need to respond. Can't let my stance get run over by some childish comments. This would have stopped long ago if people didn't feel the need to keep acting out.

Edited by Beef Jerky

No need to provide comments to that effect... Yea well everyone keeps providing comments so I feel the need to respond. Can't let my stance get run over by some childish comments. This would have stopped long ago if people didn't feel the need to keep acting out.

You are now blocked. Third time this week you've started this crap.

The thing is in my opinion adding Brandon Spikes last off season brought a much needed edge to the defense. They just appeared to hit harder and play tougher. I get the penalties happened but some of that isn't a bad thing. If Incognito can bring that edge to the oline that is great. I don;t know what happened in Maimi but somethings things just get out of hand. Will see.

Just how many explosives does it take in people's heads.....

This guy is BLACKBALLED BY THE NFL

He certainly isnt going to the bills....

Instead of trying to find some way to be cheap about the damn thing....how about our deep pockets owner just go out and sign 2 quality guards that dont come with the baggage?

We dont have to dumpster dive anymore

welp

Difference between reactionary posters and idiots, is that reactionary posters usually walk back their commentary when they realize they were wrong in their initial assessment.

Maybe you didn't spend enough time in the sun.

I don't understand the venom. It's a message board , if the guy is full of crap it will play out if he is not then we get a cool piece of news before it happens . Nobody will post is they are attacked .

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO · Mar 25

Goodbye to Mr. Ralph Wilson Jr. I had a brief stop with @buffalobills but loved every second of it. Stay up New York.

Richie Incognito @68INCOGNITO · Mar 25

Ralph Wilson was a great man and legend. #HOF My prayers are with the buffalo family tonight.

Edited by Captain_Quint

Don't take it personally, you're just using the word the way it's use is unfortunately evolving. And kitty is the result of board censoring of another word that often proceeds cat.

Rob, I didn't take it personally. I'm just screwing around, meaning having some fun, not engaging in coitus or driving a screw phillips or otherwise.

I think going RI for the Right Guard spot isn't a bad move if they are willing to put money into the Left Guard spot. But if they leave the Left Guard spot open its going to seem like a minor upgrade. Incognito gives the Bills a decent option at Right Guard but they still need to go out and find a starting caliber Left Guard to pair with him. Decent signing like the move but other moves need to be made.

I think going RI for the Right Guard spot isn't a bad move if they are willing to put money into the Left Guard spot. But if they leave the Left Guard spot open its going to seem like a minor upgrade. Incognito gives the Bills a decent option at Right Guard but they still need to go out and find a starting caliber Left Guard to pair with him. Decent signing like the move but other moves need to be made.

it may allow them to sign a big money FA LG and also Jerry Hughes.

I get tidbits of info here and there but don't post often. My tidbits are usually from my friendship with an ex player who is still close with the organization. When he gives me info I don't post it...

This circumstance was different...the words came from Rex's mouth... Out in the open in front of a few people

meh. The guy would be 285 lb. if he was in shape and he is not a top tier Guard.

He's got lots of pretty flame tattoos on his arms though.

Yeah this dude is solid. If you punched him in his stomach, you'd hurt your hand. Just because he doesn't have abs doesn't mean he isn't in immaculate shape.

You want a nasty blocker with a MEAN streak, we got our boy. I LOVE this signing and was upset when he didn't stay for the 2010 season and beyond. I don't see his type of attitude being far off from Gronkowski's honestly. And this whole N word thing is over blown. Seriously... it's used every day. Let me see how I can best sum this up... CHRISSSSS!!??

Yeah this dude is solid. If you punched him in his stomach, you'd hurt your hand. Just because he doesn't have abs doesn't mean he isn't in immaculate shape.

You want a nasty blocker with a MEAN streak, we got our boy. I LOVE this signing and was upset when he didn't stay for the 2010 season and beyond. I don't see his type of attitude being far off from Gronkowski's honestly. And this whole N word thing is over blown. Seriously... it's used every day. Let me see how I can best sum this up... CHRISSSSS!!?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFTLKWvfE0

Riley Cooper agrees.

It bothers me when someone who appears to have inside info and takes the time to share it is insulted for his troubles by petty jerk offs who have nothing of value to add. If you don't want to give him credit that's fine, but how about doing everyone a favor and STFU about it.

+1 :worthy: we need more people like you telling it how it is around here. I've got 3 warnings for doing that crap lol. :thumbsup:

the urge to prey on the weak is motivated by a need to lower the standards of the group, of which the aggressor feels himself to be a part of. without a healthy expectation that one might be capable of securing his position within the group's hierarchy by exhibiting respectful behavior, the choice is made to reduce it's expectations through disrespectful acts, and create an unhealthy environment where he feels comfortable relating to the group.

with therapy and the proper medication, incognito may get to a point where he values himself enough to treat himself and others with respect. maybe he's already there.. i hope so - first and foremost for his potential victims - if he hasn't.

I think they know that. Why not give them until FA starts?

I have absolutely no idea if Incognito can play or not at this point in his career. Absolutely none. That being said, I love this move. It shows (1) ownership is committed to winning footbnall games; and (2) the front office recognizes an obvious weakness and is addressing it early.

On top of that, about 75% of this board espouses the notion that you shouldn't pay big money to a guard (we're talking to you, Andy Levitre). So we go out an get what is hopefully a capable veteran guard who fits the style of play we hope to employ in 2015 and we do it on the cheap. How can anyone complain about that?

I firmly believe that we will be aggressive in free agency and fill obvious needs (OL, TE. veteran QB). That will give us the luxury of picking up a RB and developmental QB early in the draft. I think it's going to be a very, very exciting off-season.