All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furthermore I don't post every time I get info...I don't need/seek validation from individuals on this site.

Very inviting to provide info as well...

Eh. We are terrible at gaurd, he's a gaurd with no team. I would hope his name comes up at a meeting.

Can you give info on the QB resolution that nobody is talking about?

@mikerodak: Bills will host Richie Incognito on a visit and physical Saturday, per @JamesWalkerNFL

Hell yeah, about time we showed some attitude around here, hopefully he is off the "blackball" suspension list. This guy is going to play like a crazed dog just show he didn't deserve to be blackballed by the League.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that Incognito gets a sniff from Buffalo.

and if he did most fans would be PO'd .

Says who? Our guard play was so bad last year I think people around here would be OK with signing Kim Jung Un if he could play.

The Dolphins made a huge mistakes by entrusting him to be a team leader and giving him free reign over the players' locker room. He made mistakes in that there are lines you don't cross and he was clueless about where and what they are. His next team will not make that mistake and I'd bet Incognito might have learned something from his.

Again were talking about a dumpster quality player who did not play at all last season.

Ya You can say a lot of things about the guy. The reason he didn't play last year was not because he was a dumpster quality player. I think you're emotions are making that statement and I get that but let's be real about the deal here. Goodell wanted him out at least a year Miami lost two guys over the whole thing and here we are.

This makes me happy.

Why, you ask? And I know you're asking because you want to know because you hold me to such high a high level to steam...so, without further a dew.

This is not a move the Bills would have made 3 years ago to get better. This was a move the Bills made 3 years ago to simply fill a roster spot. The came in and played well and only got better. He doesn't have much tread and has some injury concern but this is not simply kicking the tires. This is identifying talent in the market and acquiring talent. This has nothing to do with cost. This has nothing to do with bang for the buck. This guy will out perform his contract, I promise. This guy could be the backup swing guard for $1mm/1 yr and add more to this team then iupitoitpiiio or any other big name OG. If we can draft an OC/OG as well we are solid.

Though, my memory serves me poorly I do believe incognito has time at center.