NFL Comish Goodell declines Interview on NBC W/ Bob Costis

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately my busy schedule this week did not allow time to sit down with Mr. Costas, but I trust Friday's press conference covered all the key areas of interest. I'm sure all fans are looking forward to an exciting Super Bowl as much as I.

Thank you for clearing that up.

He is a Freaking idiot. Here we have the host network

televising the game and he refuse to go on the air to

represent his league and 32 teams.

This is really just one more reason why this

guy needs to go

He just gave the "state of the league" address two days ago.

And to be fair, this sounds like NBC trying to be tough/save face after Michaels and Collinsworth went all company line last week.

Unfortunately my busy schedule this week did not allow time to sit down with Mr. Costas, but I trust Friday's press conference covered all the key areas of interest. I'm sure all fans are looking forward to an exciting Super Bowl as much as I.

Best screenname ever.

Goodell must be smarter than a lot of people here think.

He knows Costas would chew him up and spit him out.

He's smart enough to know how smart Costas is. Though I think Costas would have played nice, for the most part. He was wise not to risk it. They want the attention on the game at this point.

guy needs to go

This is silly. Why would anybody believe that Goodell would allow the conversation, on Super Bowl Sunday, to be focused on deflated footballs? Were he to agree to such an interview, the owners, and other shareholders (fans notwithstanding), would be far more disturbed. Like it or not, Goodell isn't going anywhere. And, however you feel about him, the man is no idiot.

Why would he? He just had all these guys ask all their questions on TV a few days ago.

You think he is the one who turned down that interview? You guys are confused....

Plus it protects him from being asked questions about your beloved chowderhead team.

The two venues are totally different being during the week and pre-game and you know it. Costas would have asked about a lot of things....including cheating. Rodge has no answers.

Goodell must be smarter than a lot of people here think.

He knows Costas would chew him up and spit him out.

costas would just play to the goodell haters.. im sick of costas using the forum that he gets to lecture people i e : gun control.. costas is a self serving jerk.. just my opinion.

guy needs to go

Yea like you wouldn't rip him for being in the show. No matter what he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.